Comp D Stocker to Rocker charity raffle

This is such an awesome fundraiser!! We are honored to be a part of it!!
Thank you competitiondiesel.com !! You are hosting an amazing project!!

GO buy tickets everyone!!!:rockwoot:

Yep, I'm gonna have to resign from the staff so I can get in on this LOL :hehe:

I did just order up some Diesel Gear :rockwoot:

DCSpecial said:
Yep, I'm gonna have to resign from the staff so I can get in on this LOL :hehe:

This was actually a well crafted plan by everyone to get Dan to resign. LOL :kick: LOL Just kiddin Danno, we need an angry moderator besides Tom. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
sheesh i think everyone is doing st. jude this year, i did a fundraiser for school for them, and now autozone is doing one too, between all their stores to see who can raise the most. I think this is pretty cool!

Dalpilot said:
This was actually a well crafted plan by everyone to get Dan to resign. LOL :kick: LOL Just kiddin Danno, we need an angry moderator besides Tom. LOL

:aiwebs_018: :huh:: :mad:

LOL :hehe:

BFD99 said:
sheesh i think everyone is doing st. jude this year, i did a fundraiser for school for them, and now autozone is doing one too, between all their stores to see who can raise the most. I think this is pretty cool!

They are a GREAT! organization that helps so many kids it's hard not to do something for them. Me and my family have helped out and put on stuff for years to benefit them, they are only a 2 1/2 hour drive north of me and have helped many a child from my area.

Buy tickets folks, lots of tickets! :rockwoot:

This just keeps getting better, Dianne and Jody Tipton just contacted me,a nd are throwing in a $250.00 gift certificate from DP tuners to use on whatever you want there. Thanks guys, ya'll rock.:thankyou2:

Back