Comp D Stocker to Rocker charity raffle

14 more days folks and this one is over.
You can't win it if you ain't in it...............

I am excited, whoever wins is going to be very happy. And those kids are getting alot of help.

yeah they are gonna be busy installing all the stuff.... LOL

I know I would...no way I could get all that stuff and watch it just sit there.

FYI guys, Randy Cole contacted me today and the NHRDA would like to donate a 2008 membership and $100.00 gift certificate towards nhrda apparel.

Thanks NHRDA!!!

Guys, BD just stepped up and offered a $400 Gift Certificate towards the purchase of a turbo system from BD Power!!

THANKS BD!!!!!

Like I said...better by the day.
I can't thank the people who have stepped up enough...you guys all deserve a huge round of applause.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Time is running short though folks...get in now before it's too late.
Tell your friends, link this to other boards if they allow it...whatever it takes to get the word out and get some help to St. Judes.

Last edited:
:clap: :clap:

This is great!

The only bad part about this is moderators cant enter!:hehe: Someone is gonna end up with one bad azz rizzy after this.

Thanks.
If anyone is sending a PayPal between now and the 11th you probably won't hear back from Tim.
He's out of the country untill then. I'm sure he''ll confirm when he gets back though.

Last edited:
WOW The kitty got a bit bigger since the last I checked. Paypal launced to baja302 for 3 raffle tickets. Good deal for the kids and whoever wins.

Back