Pay up sucka

You're absolutely right Scott, I am not posting here to say who's right or wrong, I'm sure you both share some of the blame for what happened. I just can't stand all the pot stirrers piling on when they don't have any first hand knowledge of what happened.

Correct. The internet sucks like that. I sure as hell don't blame Scott and others for their frustration, but I can't agree that the internet is a good place for this type of conflict.
Once something moves into the hands of the law, the internet forum is mostly hearsay, and thus becomes a potential liabily.
I'm no lawyer, but everyone should be real careful when they post "internet facts" and retarded tags.

My vote would be to get it the fukk off the internets, but I don't know if we are even voting. So...

do you have a dog in this fight? :confused:

I'm not the one jumping on the bashwagon with no first hand knowledge. All I'm saying is that there's more to the story than what you've read here. I had an issue with Lloyd a while back myself and we settled it, no drama, no internet bash session.

I'm not the one jumping on the bashwagon with no first hand knowledge. All I'm saying is that there's more to the story than what you've read here. I had an issue with Lloyd a while back myself and we settled it, no drama, no internet bash session.

congrats... there are lots of people who didn't get their issues settled... including the OP

I realize there's more than one side to each story, but there's a LOT of stories and where there's smoke there's fire IMO

No, he is saying Lloyd could have lied to the judge and you would have gotten nothing. It was your word against his and when the judge asked him if he saw you take your injectors Lloyd said no he didn't and therefore ruled in favor of you.

And whoever left the thread tag about Wade, I owe you a beer!!

Guinness Please.....

And def more to this than the one side posted here.

Last edited:
Wade, do you have a dog in this fight? If not STFU and go away you phuking idiot!!!

MY THOUGHTS EXACT..................:rockwoot:

He has to look like a bobble head doll walking around as much as he toots his own horn.....
We need a WADE BOBBLE HEAD SMILEY!!! :hehe:

MY THOUGHTS EXACT..................:rockwoot:

He has to look like a bobble head doll walking around as much as he toots his own horn.....
We need a WADE BOBBLE HEAD SMILEY!!! :hehe:

My post was a opinion im entitled to, and i even said that there was three sides to every storie,i did not take sides, just stateing what the blind can see....There is no excuse for it to have this long un rectified. period.

He is so low he cant even come on here and try and resolve the issue...thinking it will go away. his company will suffer......karma's a b!tch

I trust scott's opinion on the matter more than i do lloyd, because scott dont owe like 20 guys money for shady bussines practices.

scott is a man of his word, that i know, he is a customer of mine, and scott knows i am a man of my word also.

times are tough for everyone, and lloyd resorts to thievery.... look around im not the only one who thinks this is wrong man.

Ive heard both sides to this story and its a shame it came to this. I dont blame Lloyd a bit for not getting on here. This place will just fuel the fire and not get anything resolved. Both sides can profess that they're right and the others wrong and everyone will pick sides based on personal opinion. Im another person who has had parts sent without paying and had to call Lloyd to ask when he planned on billing me. Its funny how everyone jumps on the bash wagon that has had no personal dealings with Lloyd. If it was a person that you had great past dealings with, you would be on the other side of the fence defending them tooth and nail.

Wade, if Scotts a personal customer of yours what was his truck doing at Lloyds in the first place?

Ive heard both sides to this story and its a shame it came to this. I dont blame Lloyd a bit for not getting on here. This place will just fuel the fire and not get anything resolved. Both sides can profess that they're right and the others wrong and everyone will pick sides based on personal opinion. Im another person who has had parts sent without paying and had to call Lloyd to ask when he planned on billing me. Its funny how everyone jumps on the bash wagon that has had no personal dealings with Lloyd. If it was a person that you had great past dealings with, you would be on the other side of the fence defending them tooth and nail.

Wade, if Scotts a personal customer of yours what was his truck doing at Lloyds in the first place?

This isn't one person vs Lloyd. It seems many people have had the same problem with Lloyd. I guess if you guys want to keep overlooking that, then that's fine. I'm sure he's a nice guy, just not a good business owner.

If he would have given it to Special Olympics maybe you could have gotten a new helmet out of the deal.

Back