Anyone got a 4" or 5" used muffler or resonator?

I don't think they came with 500hp from the factory

Sorry but from what RT said on the phone when he ordered the product he claimed to have several trucks he was going to install the product on..... so to assume it's the truck in his sig would be wrong for me since I know better.

Thanks for the feed back RT, is your truck a stocker that you installed it on ? if not what mods are done to the truck?

I installed both of the 30" pieces I got from you, one I put on my own 04.5 dodge that makes around 510 rwhp and Im very satisfied with it, the other I put on my father's 1999 dodge, it is a bone stock truck other than a edge ez and a fuel pump upgrade. He called on the way home to say that he was very impressed and [the same as me] it's nice to hear the radio and talk on the phone......Im prob. going to put the other shorter 17" unit on a 07 dodge 5.9 later in the week, its also a straight piped auto truck that has really bad cab drone, so he is really looking forward to getting it on. Thanks again Walter.

Tucker

Sorry but from what RT said on the phone when he ordered the product he claimed to have several trucks he was going to install the product on..... so to assume it's the truck in his sig would be wrong for me since I know better.

Wally I also passed this part info on to a good muffler friend of mine that runs Sulpher Springs Muffler Shop there in SS Texas his name is Lil Jerry Mc Coy; they do a LOT of diesel truck muffler service there; would prob. make a great dealer for you down here in Texas. Thanks Again

Ryan Tucker

Back