Fleece VGT controller, 12V and twins?

still have plans......just not right now. during the off season of is when we get to have fun and invent new things and make better old ones....

Would it be worthwile to get either a 351ve or 451ve then go twins, not compound but either 2 351s or 2 451s? if so which would be the better setup if ur end goal was 1000hp?

Video coming up shortly!

The controller will be based off of boost, and will require an additonal aftermarket boost sensor. Pre-Order a controller this week and we will sell the Controller for the same $625 price as the other controllers and throw the additional sensor in FREE!

Did I mention the controller is going to be 100% tuneable via USB, and will still offer the Exhaust Braking Feature!

Caleb

Last edited:
Video coming up shortly!

The controller will be based off of boost, and will require an additonal aftermarket boost sensor. Pre-Order a controller this week and we will sell the Controller for the same $625 price as the other controllers and throw the additional sensor in FREE!

Did I mention the controller is going to be 100% tuneable via USB, and will still offer the Exhaust Braking Feature!

Caleb

Nice work Fleece and Caleb. Arsome. Now we can just watch all the insane setups come out of the closet.:clap:

Video coming up shortly!

Caleb
Will it be based of boost only? Will not that give the same problem with high drive pressure (bad mileage) when cruise with light load?
I will be very interested in this stuff, already have a 351 vgt on the self.
//nilsson

Will it be based of boost only? Will not that give the same problem with high drive pressure (bad mileage) when cruise with light load?
I will be very interested in this stuff, already have a 351 vgt on the self.
//nilsson

Anyone that knows?
//nilsson

I like to get one of this controller for my 12V. How can I order it? In your webpage dont have 12V controller yet.

do you have the software to work with your other controlers if so I would like to be able to change mine some the exhaust brake doesn't work very well. It is a great turbo though. I have seen 57 psi out of it & my truck runs clean. Not real hard fueling due to clutch can't hold.

Thanks

Now when my friend Wagoneer got his ride running with 351VGT-S472 , the motivation hit me today.

Now I am back at this topic first post, He431VGT (I have two one with 57mm inpeller and second 60mm) and HE551VGT (71mm impeller)

To good street truck the 57mm+ 71mm should be ideal, at least in my head.

Also both turbos will stay VGT, controlled with air cylinders

So let's see how they act with stock motor for beginning

If Fleece will start selling the elcetronic VGT controllers, I am still interested ,because one new He351VT waiting to start using ... and I have lots of projects where to use it

Back