2.6 Puller Project

That actually isn't what fixed it, from my understanding. Never could get it to quit no matter the pump setting, then tried a unknown turbine size charger that a friend had. That's when it quit snuffing. His truck never should snuff running the 475/87/1.10 that he had on there, I told him his issue was something other than the charger.....

ON edit: Joeys truck snuffed that 75 even when it had the 83 turbine
Correct I've tried to help joey out, he chose to go other routes and a new charger and still snuffing that one out from what I see on FB videos.

Got the pumps taken care of now.
Tried to make a hook with it this weekend, came out of the hole and fell flat on its face both times, had fuel pressure and boost off the line then just lost power, I'm lost as nothing has changed.
Anyone had issues in loss of power due to fuel being warm/hot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any input would be great. I got a adjustable timing gear, going to try and put that on and make a hook this weekend, cant seem to find anything out of the ordinary going on at the moment. still confused why it lost power.

Hopefully get this updated in the next few months, going to being doing some changes in the truck, and hopefully a better motor this year!

Started putting the wiring on a diet, Starting to build a dash for it.
Here's some progress i made today with mock up.

IMAG0241_zpskur0plt4.jpg

IMAG0243_zpsn7lr5jix.jpg

IMAG0244_zpshtkcact8.jpg

IMAG0245_zpsbb0i9eom.jpg

IMAG0246_zps7ttcmnqj.jpg

IMAG0247_zpsn6ulgfsm.jpg

IMAG0248_zpsnxilha6k.jpg

Took some thing gauge to get it all mocked up need to order some Aluminum for finished product.

IMAG0249_zpsjbmvznsb.jpg

IMAG0250_BURST001_zpsa4v50fg7.jpg

IMAG0252_zpsr5q5t5ha.jpg

IMAG0254_zpsi5j1e4z3.jpg

That's all I have for now. I'll try and keep updating as I move forward.

Back