Transmission recall

Joel has a point... and my apologeeze to those having to endure my long and stern posts on CF..

Simply put, the cop in me comes out when there is Lies and BS to cover something up!
It makes me see RED!!

I probably said more than I should but I kept getting Attacked and folks questioning my character...

Fact is.. Jeff is my True Friend.. .Just like many of you are here.... Remember that, I would defend any of you in the same manner...

BTW... The best Proof has Yet to be posted... It will though :)

Do you think any other Transmission company would offer to everyone (not just the guys who fought it tooth and nail) an option to fix or replace at no cost for product? Case by case, possiblyHe could have said F- Off get a different flexplate. But i see a "recall" offering to replace who knows how many $1,000 plus convertors. Being this is the OP's Vendor Forum. sorry didnt read what section this was posted in, who does when ya look at "new posts"maybe opinions that smell like a-hole shouldnt be spoken...

If you lost $50K + wouldnt you take some legal action if you had this much proof instead of having this aired out like this. Thats alot of money to me, maybe not all of you though.
Sorry, i'll shut up now

Thats a few thou? Going to need to dumb it down some more.

ed101283.jpg

lol

Yeah Chris...I think he was just using a "General" term for the fact that it isn't just so easy to see / catch during install.. Even a dyno run may not catch it... It takes miles / driving / harder pulls / etc..

If you lost $50K + wouldnt you take some legal action if you had this much proof instead of having this aired out like this. Thats alot of money to me, maybe not all of you though.
Sorry, i'll shut up now

Running total as a last eve is more along the lines of $70,000 now...

You'd just have to know Jeff as to why he kept quiet so long and just let it happen... "Selflessness" is a word that comes to mind...

Hence the "Recall"..... Unheard of by any standard in my book...

Last edited:
Sorry, i'll shut up now

I get where you are coming from and I hope it all works out for the better as well,. but man it was low comparing them Autozone!:hehe:

"just sat back and let it happen" isn't a good choice of words in this case :poke:

You read that wrong..

Clarify...

When he Got No warranty help from DPC and was told to pound sand... He LET the Money come from HIM as opposed to filing suit or posting it up to cause Phil trouble....

"Letting it happen" was about Jeff getting screwed... Not about the customers... Jeff was taking care of those One by One by One and so on for a LONG time...

Hope this is more clear....

I just cleaned this thread up as bit...

This is Jeffs Forum... I'm not going to have a fight in it.

The back door bs and threats will stop right here right now.

David, you need to let Jeff fight Jeffs battles. He is a big boy and this is his thread and section, so unless your suddenly on the payroll over there, this really isn't your deal. If you are on the payroll then say so and I will turn you blue. You knownwhere I stand on things and you know I am a straight shooter so Im certainly not going to be drug into a pissing match between two friends, nor do I think you are doing anything other than perpetuating a bad situation whether to support friend or any other reason intentional or un. That said, this is still Jeffs thread. I'm going to ask you and anyone else that doesn't have a legitimate reason to be in here to back out and let it be as intended.

The back door bs and threats will stop right here right now.

David, you need to let Jeff fight Jeffs battles. He is a big boy and this is his thread and section, so unless your suddenly on the payroll over there, this really isn't your deal. If you are on the payroll then say so and I will turn you blue. You knownwhere I stand on things and you know I am a straight shooter so Im certainly not going to be drug into a pissing match between two friends, nor do I think you are doing anything other than perpetuating a bad situation whether to support friend or any other reason intentional or un. That said, this is still Jeffs thread. I'm going to ask you and anyone else that doesn't have a legitimate reason to be in here to back out and let it be as intended.

I think swole is doing a damn good job telling it like it is...it's the damn truth...i don't blame jeff for not saying much he's being the better man..Everybody thats keeping saying **** is the damn cario group..I'm not going to bash phil either he has a damn good product but has made a few mistakes in the last few months...it's funny as hell people get on here all the time and say all kinds of **** about wade etc..ya'll just let whatever come out..but wanna erase swoles **** when it's the truth...o yea by the way turn me BLUE i'm on the ****ing pay roll and damn proud of it

Tim and Timbeaux...

I enjoyed the talk on the phone Timbeaux..Good to speak with you..It's been a while

Tim (Dalpilo)... I appreciate you as well and your post here...

For the OFFICIAL record...

I AM NOT ON JEFF GARMON'S PAYROLL IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM!

He is a friend that helps me with my truck and taught me to work on my own stuff... And I'm a friend to him that helps him field questions, calls, PM's, and just simply shares with people how awesome he is and his products...Simply cause his Time is SO limited...

I understand you rules for this section and as per my word to Timbeaux on the phone, I'll do my part to make more peace in general...So as long as what ya'll noticed on the other side is "handled" too...

BUT! On the other sections or forums, If Lies, Deceet, Cover Ups, and ANYTHING OTHER than the outright TRUTH goes on... I WILL respond accordingly... that is what "FORUMS" or for...The TRUTH...

Last edited:
Tim and Timbeaux...

I enjoyed the talk on the phone Timbeaux..Good to speak with you..It's been a while

Tim (Dalpilo)... I appreciate you as well and your post here...

For the OFFICIAL record...

I AM NOT ON JEFF GARMON'S PAYROLL IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM!

He is a friend that helps me with my truck and taught me to work on my own stuff... And I'm a friend to him that helps him field questions, calls, PM's, and just simply shares with people how awesome he is and his products...Simply cause his Time is SO limited...

I understand you rules for this section and as per my word to Timbeaux on the phone, I'll do my part to make more peace in general...So as long as what ya'll noticed on the other side is "handled" too...

BUT! On the other sections or forums, If Lies, Deceet, Cover Ups, and ANYTHING OTHER than the outright TRUTH goes on... I WILL respond accordingly... that is what "FORUMS" or for...The TRUTH...

Here is the problem swole..the other side can do and say what the **** they want to while the garmon side has to keep there mouth shut or there **** gets deleted...so just say what the **** you want to...

o yea one other thing...i give you permission to say whatever you want to under Garmons threads since i'm on the payroll...

Sticky, really and you got that from my post? Step back read it again and find where i said anything negative. Everyone needs to step back and take a breather.

I hat them dam billet flex plates.. I don't know how many time I had to shave a thou off the center bore to Get Dave's TC to fit correctly..Even the factory center bore at times needsto get clean up to allow the movement necessary for extreme heat created in the TC. Just an Observation.

Last edited:
I'm not on either side of this but just an observation. Shouldnt anyone with trans install experiance have caught the fact that the converter pull out was too tight? If there is less then 3/8ths of an inch pull up there might be an issue there eh? Just have a hard time seeing how that many converters were wrong and no one caught it soner...

Back