THE OFFICIAL "FUEL ONLY 1000HP VP44" Gambling thread

VP44....1000HP ..... Fuel only

• Are you delusional?

Votes: 48 19.2%
  • I believe it! I know a guy who has a friend that is very close!

Votes: 45 18.0%
  • Wouldnt it be easier to make 1000HP with a 7.3 and HEUI?

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • I dont care.... just here to watch the trainwreck.

Votes: 132 52.8%

• Total voters

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
This could be fun. If you were betting types, what would you bet and on what side.

I'll say this... When I am convinced that there is a 1000HP VP44 truck on fuel out there, I will wear a grass skirt to the next diesel race I attend, and will provide copious amounts of beer for my haters to drink.

I don't think I can edit that.... Besides, I want to see the number of true opinions.

I would vote the same way regardless...just here for the trainwreck:D

I'll never own a VP truck, no matter how much power they can make...it's still just a time bomb waiting to go off!

I'm going to CR when I tire of the p-pumps...when/if!
Chris

I would vote the same way regardless...just here for the trainwreck:D

I'll never own a VP truck, no matter how much power they can make...it's still just a time bomb waiting to go off!

I'm going to CR when I tire of the p-pumps...when/if!
Chris

I'd say that CR injectors are a timebomb waiting to go off. I'd rather buy a vp than CR injectors. 1000hp vp will never happen, but I sure hope somebody proves us wrong. I want to see a grass skirt on Timmy.:hehe:

Notice that I am the only one to put my grass skirt and beer where my mouth is LOL

Everyone knows you already have no shame Tim...add beer to it, and you'll do almost anything!

I'd say that CR injectors are a timebomb waiting to go off. I'd rather buy a vp than CR injectors. 1000hp vp will never happen, but I sure hope somebody proves us wrong. I want to see a grass skirt on Timmy.:hehe:

There are a few injectors companies that you don't hear many problems with...I'm not scared of CR injectors at ALL!

Chris

Tim didn't say anything about a correction factor!!

Someone get on the dyno and post a 1k "corrected" VP run! Then, get LOTS of pictures of him in his skirt. ;)

Everyone knows you already have no shame Tim...add beer to it, and you'll do almost anything!

There are a few injectors companies that you don't hear many problems with...I'm not scared of CR injectors at ALL!

Chris

I don't trust any of them. I was driving my brothers truck when a injector blew. Turned out, 3 injectors were bad, not one. Had one hell of a knock to it. I cringe my eyes every time I see one on a dyno turning revs. Let off of the fuel & it stays revved before slowly coming down? Hell with that.

Can't change it now Tim, we witnessed it. 1000hp uncorrected counts.

Good try LOL ... re- read post#1. I said when I am convinced... I am not gonna skirt up for any dyno sheet.... It will be legit enough that I will be convinced somehow of it's authenticity.

Now, if anyone else wants to skirt up for a sheet that has not met my standards, then go right ahead.... I wont stop you, and will probably buy beer for that too LOL

Good try LOL ... re- read post#1. I said when I am convinced... I am not gonna skirt up for any dyno sheet.... It will be legit enough that I will be convinced somehow of it's authenticity.

Now, if anyone else wants to skirt up for a sheet that has not met my standards, then go right ahead.... I wont stop you, and will probably buy beer for that too LOL

BOOOOOOOOOOO!

I think my truck is close to 1,000 hp.
I still need to drill the conector tubes that is good for, what 250 hp?????
And some banks stickers, no wait, DECALS!!!!
And then dyno in first gear!!!!!!!!!!!
Last time I tried to dyno he wouldn't let me put it in 4WD. I lost a lot right there!!!!!
HA HA!!!!!!!!

I gaurantee you that 250sprayboy06 is gonna try real hard for 1000hp now Tim.:hehe: I'm rooting for the little guy!:rockwoot:

I see I voted with the masses. :hehe: This thread should be interesting to watch.

derail.jpg

Back