Pulling truck/tractor names that you know of?

I'm currently building a 3.0, and it's getting named "slice of paradise". It's sponsored by Paradise Auto Body, who did extensive work to make it look good. I figure that should be an original name.

A local Super Farm guy had a 8410 sheet metal with "The Wife's New Kitchen" on the sides, because he had to put a new kitchen in so he could spend the money to finish the tractor...

My truck is "One Night Stand" and the cliche behind it is "We Always Pull Out" on the back of out t-shirts....

A local Super Farm guy had a 8410 sheet metal with "The Wife's New Kitchen" on the sides, because he had to put a new kitchen in so he could spend the money to finish the tractor...

My truck is "One Night Stand" and the cliche behind it is "We Always Pull Out" on the back of out t-shirts....

How did you guys come up with that name for that truck?

That is always what I listed it as named, I came up with it when I first started brush pulling, and once sanctioned pulls came around I listed it as "One Night Stand".... At the bottom of the back of our t-shirts it says "We Always Pull Out!"

BananaMax was a nickname a couple people started using to give a hard time, so we made it stick too. And so, BananaMax Pullin' Team became our team name...

my 99 dodge is "Green Goblin" my best friend gave it to the truck a couple years ago when i dropped a valve on a motor with 9k miles on it. he said it had a goblin in it. so the Green Goblin was born

Back