Pulling truck/tractor names that you know of?

i give up, u guys dont even got good come backs, ahahha we could have a contest have a poll on compd whose best looking monster winner gets name! ahahah and ktmracer wat did u use to race bikes quads ? mx i use race quads nationaly till i got broke and laid up, miss it tho, ktm makes sick nasty quads

i give up, u guys dont even got good come backs, ahahha we could have a contest have a poll on compd whose best looking monster winner gets name! ahahah and ktmracer wat did u use to race bikes quads ? mx i use race quads nationaly till i got broke and laid up, miss it tho, ktm makes sick nasty quads

raced gnccs on kawis
awrcs on ktms

now gnccs and awrcs on a husqvarna, wanted to get into endurocross, but that seems to mostly be a west coast ordeal. but i like the tight n nasty, places that make ppl heave, wheeze and generally cry for their mothers.

i dont get you quad boys $20k + just to have a chance at seeing the front. but just like they did with off road race bikes, ktm is changing things. they literally build race ready stuff out of the box.

raced gnccs on kawis
awrcs on ktms

now gnccs and awrcs on a husqvarna, wanted to get into endurocross, but that seems to mostly be a west coast ordeal. but i like the tight n nasty, places that make ppl heave, wheeze and generally cry for their mothers.

i dont get you quad boys $20k + just to have a chance at seeing the front. but just like they did with off road race bikes, ktm is changing things. they literally build race ready stuff out of the box.

I used to race motocross quads. I had a yz that we put the dirtbike cams in, jetted the carb just like the dirt bike and threw in the ziptie fuel screw. That some buck would run and still does on the factory piston. I bought it new in 05 (hell i think, been a while ago now) I had a curtis sparks pipe and rev box at first that was a great setup, but i switched to Tom Carlson setup for more bottom end power coimg out of the corners. I miss it but i crashed and broke my collar bone and decieded i was lucky thats all i broke and the family better come first. My buddy had a Leager chassis with the 525 ktm bike motor in it and it was badass to and bone stock at that.

nice nice guys and ya i use have 2 fully laid out yfzs raced motocross had about 15 in each lol and gets expenise goin outta state every other week plus gotta be in badass shape hang with those boys, and and i had it good my bro builds motors so saved me alot change that way, quadified atv, does alot port work, hats off u guys loved that sport, and ya the bike motors rip compared to quads but quads came long way in past 5 years i raced 16-24 college boy and production b and moved a at the end the year, got 5th and 6tth in points nationally

Back