S475 as single on Cummins?

I'm have a fresh stg3 on bottom and a new stg1 is going on top with flux 5s as well as two 150 gph lift pumps ran in series Y'd to the pumps, topped off with a modded rail. Hope this will be enough fuel, ya'll agree?

one is more then enuf!

I have had fuel psi issues at wot already as well as filtration problems. I change my filters regularly and have had the pump tested. I figure i'll through on a sump too. I just don't want to starve the engine and melt another piston due to dirty fuel (stuck injector). Twin lift pumps suggested by eric brown for thos size injectors to maintain wot psi.
AD 150 fyi

Last edited:
I have had fuel psi issues at wot already as well as filtration problems. I change my filters regularly and have had the pump tested. I figure i'll through on a sump too. I just don't want to starve the engine and melt another piston due to dirty fuel (stuck injector). Twin lift pumps suggested by eric brown for thos size injectors to maintain wot psi.
AD 150 fyi

Yeah but if that's the case, wouldn't you be better served by running them in parallel?

Back