S475 as single on Cummins?

I towed with a single 475 with a .90 housing. It was only about 4000 lbs, but did just as good as our other truck with a sb66. And it spools as good if not better. I've also ran a 480 as a single. It was a little harder to stay on top of, but when it came in, WOW!.

good deal. thats awesome.

anyone want to buy a 12v now? :hehe:

na just do it!!!!!!! i'll sell ya my 475 if you want it bad enough just shoot me a pm

your gonna want more fuel. im running 4.3's and there is just a slite haze at wot. it cleans them up very well

You question common sense?

saying it will spool slow, well..no chit sherlock.. its an s475! I would never expect it to spool like a stocker.

just wanting further explanation, and experiences with this charger on a cummins, more so for drag racing application.

when people say it spools better than a silver bullet...well that is good information, or if people say its a waste of time and money, that too is good information.

your gonna want more fuel. im running 4.3's and there is just a slite haze at wot. it cleans them up very well

got the 3.5's used from a member on this forum. couldn't pass it up. I can always put larger in later..

A useful comparison tool would be someone explaining why the 73mm turbine is slow to spool for such an aggressive blade contour, since the blade count and wheel measurements are quite close between the 73mm S300 turbine and 74mm S400 turbine.

A useful comparison tool would be someone explaining why the 73mm turbine is slow to spool for such an aggressive blade contour, since the blade count and wheel measurements are quite close between the 73mm S300 turbine and 74mm S400 turbine.

Anybody ran the .91 s300 turbine housing? That would be a good comparison.

Yea but your probably draining the rail.

yes you do have a point. ron's truck sure did smoke a lot more than mine with what little differences there are between the two. i just dont imagine twin pumps adding that much more fuel but as always i am probally wrong. we will see for sure soon enough. and yes i am draining the rail a little

Dual pumps would help a ton with your setup. One stage 3 isn't getting the job done at all...

yeah well hopefully by pullin season she will be ready to go

I'm have a fresh stg3 on bottom and a new stg1 is going on top with flux 5s as well as two 150 gph lift pumps ran in series Y'd to the pumps, topped off with a modded rail. Hope this will be enough fuel, ya'll agree?

Anybody ran the .91 s300 turbine housing? That would be a good comparison.

Yes, but to be fair the S300 would need a K31 compressor to compare to an S400 with a similiar compressor, but they would still be vastly different setups.

I'm have a fresh stg3 on bottom and a new stg1 is going on top with flux 5s as well as two 150 gph lift pumps ran in series Y'd to the pumps, topped off with a modded rail. Hope this will be enough fuel, ya'll agree?

Not following why you would put 2 equal sized pumps in series....makes no sense to me.

Back