Black CTD

Extended Power said:
But...they are nice burn-outs by the way!:Cheer:

Thank's, I use to have a P Stroke but then I saw how much power you can make out of a cummins with stock internals and alot less money:Cheer:

Timbeaux38 said:
How come it does not suprise me that somebody hanging out with Halsey is doing copious amounts of burnouts? By the way Mike does them, you'd think he was on the team that invented them LOL

Mikehalseyjr said:
Thanks Tim!!

Indy 2005 sure was fun huh????

Mike, my favorite burnout ever was the one you did next to the amerihost inn, indy 05, you know the one where the tires wouldn't break loose and you kept trying to find a "slick" spot on the road.... :kick:

Sorry buddy you aren't ever gonna live that one down. It was just too funny. haha

Chris

Last edited:
Chris,

I remember that very very very well, and I think Tim does too!! Ha Ha.

I think the only thing we need to do is let the PSD loose on rt. 19 and make some new vid's huh????

watcha think Brett?

mikehalseyjr said:
Chris,

I remember that very very very well, and I think Tim does too!! Ha Ha.

I think the only thing we need to do is let the PSD loose on rt. 19 and make some new vid's huh????

watcha think Brett?

Dont tell me, Show me!

Yes Mike. We need new vids. You must bring back the glory LOL
A fella in the crowd that night asked what you had done to your truck and I told him exhaust and in-cab alcohol injection...... LOL The only other guy that I thought came close to putting on a show like yours was Radzirez' u-turn burnout in the pulling truck LOL

Dont tell everyone my secret In-Cab Injection system. . .

The U-Turn burnout was Amazing!! We have that on video, we watch it from time to time too!!

Upload that here Mike... I'd like to see it again

Sorry for spilling the beans about your injection system. I have one that is similar. 10 extra hp for every 12 oz. LOL

damn! dzlfarmboy can i get in on ur setup? its exactly what i want my truck to run, if ur sig ET time is current with the setup in the vid. Im looking to go 12's.

DEEZELRAM114 said:
damn! dzlfarmboy can i get in on ur setup? its exactly what i want my truck to run, if ur sig ET time is current with the setup in the vid. Im looking to go 12's.

You better start puttin in some overtime cause it an't cheap!

dzlfarmboy said:
You better start puttin in some overtime cause it an't cheap!

you aint kidding about that. we gotta get together sometime this spring since you are close by. the mason dixon TDC is planning a track day at cecil in august for diesels only and they are having david dunbar bring his dyno up and set up in the pits for all day dyno runs.

also i cant save the video and reload here, but here is the video of the U-turn burnout from Indy

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/diesel+dodge/0/wm/66b16452-ab31-42c4-affa-98620102755e.htm

I might try to go to indy if i can save up the cash but it just doesnt look possible for me this year since i gotta rebuild my NV5600 again next week :(

Back