Black CTD

Sweet vids Mike. That truck seems like it will burn forever :evil

NO!!!

We actually do not!! After we get done goose huntin in the morning, we have time to spare in the middle of the day before we go back out in the afternoon.

Yeah my mom's a taxidermist over there, thats all you fellas do is hunt.

I prefer to do my goose hunting off the porch with a 22-250. Thats how I get my dinner cause lord knows I can't afford to buy my meat!

at least someone in MD has a nice dodge!

my buddy is a big time goose hunter and does guided hunts all over MD for avery outdoors, been in a few of their videos and on ESPN and the outdoor channel before. he is the only person i know who drives down the road to go deer hunting but is practicing goose calls the whole time

Yeah that thing will burn for miles, if you can keep it on the road at those speeds.:rockwoot: C Power

Not bad.

Hey, whoever shot those videos did a great job.

:thankyou2:

Yeah that was like a half mile away from my mom's house.... the neighbors blamed me! Guess I do have a history of leaving burnout marks all down the road.

oldschoolPSD said:
Yeah that was like a half mile away from my mom's house.... the neighbors blamed me! Guess I do have a history of leaving burnout marks all down the road.

Come on now you don't think a ford could leave marks like that do ya? Well i guess if they held the brakes the whole time::hehe:

How come it does not suprise me that somebody hanging out with Halsey is doing copious amounts of burnouts? By the way Mike does them, you'd think he was on the team that invented them LOL

dzlfarmboy said:
Come on now you don't think a ford could leave marks like that do ya? Well i guess if they held the brakes the whole time::hehe:

It's cuz your pushin your tub, while we hafta hold our's back...:kick:

Back