October 13th & 14th Morso Motorsports Park

Rooms
Shambo 1
KLincoln 1
TurboMatt 1
WrongWay 1
Twisted 1
Guest Star 1

I need one more that is willing to book a room for 2 nights......... I need to have 7 people ready to book and commit before I can sign the contract ...... I got a little nicer place with a bar for the same $85.00 a night.

Chirs, things have changed since we spoke this afternoon. Since Doug accepted my challenge, count us in for two nights.

DJ :evil

You rock!!!!!! thanks man I was bummed when you said you were not gonna make it ......

BTW guys ..... we have a few surprise guests that will be attending this race....

Twisted Shifter said:
Rooms
Shambo 1
KLincoln 1
TurboMatt 1
WrongWay 1
Twisted 1
Guest Star 1

I need one more that is willing to book a room for 2 nights......... I need to have 7 people ready to book and commit before I can sign the contract ...... I got a little nicer place with a bar for the same $85.00 a night.

Ummm, in case no one noticed.... LOL

Noticed what, Robin???:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: It look's like Moroso is gonna be the place to be and not Houston. Gary

I'm excited! I love all this stuff! Actually every time I go to the races I feel like I'm having Thanksgiving dinner with the family. For some, Thanksgiving dinner with the family may not be all that great but I mean it in a good way:Cheer:

So, how many trucks?

Thanks,
Vivian

I hear rumors that quite a few heavy hitters are gonna show up Sunday for the heads up racin. I sure do hope they bring enuff!!! I'm gonna be ready, beside's my grandbabies need some new shoe's.:hehe: Gary

It will nice to see everyone again. I saw three Outlaw trucks heading to Moroso today smoking up I 95 doing over 100.
I will be sleeping at my house but would like to meet everyone for the after parties/dinners.

Shambo you still running in Pro 2 or did you move up since last time?

Back