Big thanks to Jim Layden

Then you sneezed and your foot slipped.:eek: I know how much you love to deep stage, that one must have been really deep.:poke: Best .4 light I ever saw was Rob's in Texas against Team Green. Was a .03 something.

I guess I must have sneezed every pass! The 0.013 was just turning the top light out. I was running 0.15-0.16 lights consistently dead shallow without really pushing myself, and a 0.067 shallow and pushing myself. BTW, I have gone red a couple of times in DirtyMax without deep staging.

I'm afraid to deep stage afraid I'll push through the lights or mess around and not be ready. Not so bad on a sportman tree.

Hauled my truck from salt lake area to the U P of michigan for me and was great guy to deal with . Very fair on his pricing and Very knowlegable.

I have a huge problem with Jim... he kicked my butt in Bradenton on the tree and his truck passed me half track at Indy... for this we can't be friends! :) :Cheer:

Leave it to you two old farts to team up and get an impressive win. Congrats!! You're truly two of the best guys in the game.

Congrats to both of you! Nice meeting you Ken.

And thank you Jim for the band clamp. See you in Numidia!

Leave it to you two old farts to team up and get an impressive win. Congrats!! You're truly two of the best guys in the game.

We really missed you Matt, good luck with the new venture. You going to get to do any more racing this year??

We really missed you Matt, good luck with the new venture. You going to get to do any more racing this year??

Gonna set a few test and tune records at the local tracks down here, and then I'll catch up with you guys in Ennis. Congrats again!

Back