HA HA HA:hehe:

My chip adds alot of horsepower the way I figure

stock motor=215 HP
intake+12HP
Exhaust+10HP
Edge+120HP
DDP injectors+150HP
HRVP44+100HP

we had guy here in Utah that had a 12v with twins and everything else he had an old edge box laying around so he put that under the hood you wouldn't beleive how many people so oh man you go a edge in your truck to:bang:bang:bang:bang

HA HA HA:hehe:

My chip adds alot of horsepower the way I figure

stock motor=215 HP
intake+12HP
Exhaust+10HP
Edge+120HP
DDP injectors+150HP
HRVP44+100HP

235hp-motor
15hp-intake
15hp-exhaust
180hp-chip
200hp-injectors

Told yall I'd bust 500hp. LOL

i really like a when a chevy mech told me his brother-in-law chipped his duramax and got 33mpg empty, and 26 mpg loaded with a large 5th wheel, and an enclosed bike trailer in-tow as last.

uh huh, ok. Your brother-in-laws story, you tell it how you want it to be herd.

F'n people have no clue, and really lack the common sense the tooth fairy knocked should have knocked into their pidly @$$ little minds.

Dont forget to add up hp coming from the factory chrome option. Aftermarket chrome adds double what factory chrome does.

my neighbor is the definition of the "chipped guy" . his 02 has an edge box cold air and exhaust, so he thinks its fastest truck around. then he tells me he knows a way he can make my 12 valve blow a ton of smoke by switching some wires, oh really on my mechanical pump your gonna switch wires and make smoke, it was then that i realised he is a magician and a dumb ass.

It's those kind of guys you just wanna punch in the face and make the world a better place. Is he driving a Cummins or else?

Just tell them that ya got a chip, hell, you got a whole bag of them:
Wow_Potato_Chips.jpg

235hp-motor
15hp-intake
15hp-exhaust
180hp-chip
200hp-injectors

Told yall I'd bust 500hp. LOL

235 motor
15 intake
15 ex. +5 since stacks so say 20:poke:
160 chip
30 programer, so some people say (smarty)
220 inj.
cam should add 50 from what ive been toldLOL
200 :nos:
oh turbo add some too, say 50:hehe:
5 for comp D sticker

WOW 864 :rockwoot:

shame thats not what the dyno said:kick::hehe:

Oh yeah lets just make that 870, 6 hp for the red tint

the horse power # adders make me want to puke! "I have 600hp with my superchip and intake"

Also the people that look at the truck and say..."that thing must get like 8 miles to gallan huh?.... no to retard...its not an 89 454....

Well my buddies 7.3 gets about 10-12mpg with his ts 6 way on 3, on 6 it gets about 8, now if it was a ford... yeah it might, or if it was a 12v "turned up" with 370's and a lead foot, then yeah, maybe...

Even better than the chip bs thats going on, have a guy come over and tell you that he can turn that up with a screwdriver he's got in his hand.... and you point to the door where it says 24v cummins turbo diesel and he still doesnt get it... I'de almost die laughing if I saw a guy take the pump plate off a VP go "Well, must be a different model pump on here" when he sees all the computer parts in it.... LOL

Im going back to stock so i have the bad'est truck in toun :badidea:

huhta im pretty sure i know the guys you are talkin about... we've had talks about this before right??? guy with a 3rd gen and a guy with a dmax.... theres people like this all over the place.... me and you both know they can talk the talk but they sure as hell. wont walk

Back