NMCA- MIR New Record

DIESEL_POWER

NGM Diesel
It unreal the amount of technology out there for turbo cars today compared to 5 years ago. This run is not turned up at all...Maybe 70% :rockwoot:
2650lbs Makin about 3200-3400 HP now , but capable of over 4000HP!

Bill lutz here making a record run. Chris and i spent most of the day with them, if any of you havent met them you should there some of the nicest around.

Splits were.
"1.017, 2.704, 3.987@194.27, 5.068, 5.978@247.43 we have been .970 60ft several times in the past."

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Last edited:

Wow...all I can say is...WOW....

I never followed Diesel Power's posts....but I always heard about CompD bashing on a guy name Wade...I didn't care enough to pay attention that the two people were actually the same guy....now I know....but I still don't care...LOL

...I am amazed that Wade "DP" has lasted this long on CompD....

...I have an honest question...and I would like an honest answer....what has Wade done for Diesel Motorsports?...is he a driver of a car?...or is he a crew member?

....because if he thought he could of used different ring sets to come up with a magic gear ratio.....regardless of what he is(driver/crew)....he is a tard.

Last edited:
Wow...all I can say is...WOW....

I never followed Diesel Power's posts....but I always heard about CompD bashing on a guy name Wade...I didn't care enough to pay attention that the two people were actually the same guy....now I know....but I still don't care...LOL

...I am amazed that Wade "DP" has lasted this long on CompD....

...I have an honest question...and I would like an honest answer....what has Wade done for Diesel Motorsports?...is he a driver of a car?...or is he a crew member?

....because if he thought he could of used different ring sets to come up with a magic gear ratio.....regardless of what he is(driver/crew)....he is a tard.

Holly chit! You made a useful post!

Funny you mention that, accually the ring can be back cut just like a valve face and will work fine with the pinion of your choice.

Here's a hint.....Im running them now.

Your such a Tool!

Manning motorsports----:doh: LOL

oh yea, Get out of my thread you tard.

You are really that stupid? Its obvious by your posts that you just go by what others tell you and run with it! If you actually ever took the time to get your arms greasy in a differential you'd know what I'm talking about.

Funny you mention that, accually the ring can be back cut just like a valve face and will work fine with the pinion of your choice.

Your such a Tool!

I am no genius by any mark, but that still makes no logical sense. How in the ...nevermind, not the place for it.

Your such a Tool!

Straight from the mouth of a die hard, born again Christian. LOL

I have often wondered what he's done to make so many people bash him. ( only cuz I can't keep up with all the drama)

Just when I think you couldnt possibly be and dumber-er, you go and do something like this......and totally redeem yourself!

I've had a bad week....don't push me.

Don__t_poke_the_bear__by_job1.jpg

easy tiger,..I haven't come around quite yet....

I was seriously asking a question...because I don't know....what does Wade do?(driver,crew)?

I own, built, and drive the Pro stock truck in my sig. Along with many first to market in the cummins and duramax engine world. set a few records and been in every diesel mag out there, won several championships over the years.....Nothing too crazy.

Just trying to fit in here @ compd

He's a staff member. You'll get off my website before he gets outta your thread.
I've had a bad week....don't push me.

I understand you've had a bad week. Many here have.

He ruined this thread with a off topic post, then others jumped in.

If he is staff, he should act like it, try being a leader of the forum moderators not a poser with green lettering thats stuck on a 5 year old band wagon bash...

All this thread was for was a congrats to bill lutz on his new record.....pretty sad when a mod is responsible for ruining a simple and sought to be pleasant thread...

Sweet vid, 5's is hauling the mail.

Jim

Hey Jim, it was in the 90's high humidity that day. Weighted down and turbo limited.

There makin some serous power.

BTW its a BAE EFI HEMI tuned by his son kenny!

Kenny told me that they could go much faster but they dont want the weight penalties.

Back