NMCA- MIR New Record

Another view of bills run

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzOo-vSS1vo&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

I understand how a turbo works and understand how they opperate, that has very little correlation to engine building anyway. once you understand that air in a boosted engine is constant

Really???!!!! :hehe: :hehe:

Watching you respond with what you think is correct makes my day so much better! THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
Sorry Rich , but i engineer and spec almost everything we sell. Everything is custom, even one off.

funny that most on here dont have a clue, but in the industry we sell to a lot of big name company's

Industrial injection
Randys machine
RPM machine
Custom auto
Suncoast

Just to name a few...

I hope that is not Randy's ring & pinion, or at least I am hoping that you do not "engineer and spec" for them.

Hmm, guy broke a legitimate record. Maybe you can learn from him Wade. No making up "THE BIGGEST RECORD IN THE WORLD THAT I BROKE BY MYSELF IN MY BACK YARD WITH NO ONE WATCHING"

To set another record straight: there is an overwhelming body of CompD evidence/proof that Tanks has a much higher IQ than WADE

W. W. D. D. ?

Since you asked.
middle-of-nowhere-181.jpg

middle-of-nowhere-161.jpg

middle-of-nowhere-41.jpg
GINGER!
middle-of-nowhere-110.jpg

Honestly wade doesn't deserve to have the thread saved by "dexness" after his original comment in a certain thread. I lost every ounce of respect I ever had for him and hope he's suffocates with how far his head is up his a$$.

Honestly wade doesn't deserve to have the thread saved by "dexness" after his original comment in a certain thread. I lost every ounce of respect I ever had for him and hope he's suffocates with how far his head is up his a$$.

Ya I agree. Dex didn't deserve a comment like wades, especially right after his passing. Sometimes I wish it stayed up though so everyone could see what a real dick he is. Then those who wonder why we hate him would have their questions answered very easily.

It was dancing anyway but that move when the chutes came out was a pucker effect.

Jim

Yea really, had the camera been further to the rear it would have looked worse, he said the logger picked up a G or so hit lateraly when the shoots came out...

not to get back on topic but arent most 10.5 cars running faster than bill lutz's promod.

Brad brand ran 10.5's in the 5/s , but not that fast ,247 is gettin it.

NMCA has strict rules for racing, they weight you down, limit your turbo's,limit what fuel you can use, then if you do turn out a record they do CI checks on teardown.

BTW bill ran 5's last year and faster, this is just a record for this org.

Besides, i have way more experience with turbo engines than you think, i have my engines or my parts in several of the most powerful and fastest diesels in the country.

Just about every month i push out several engines from here and numerous hard parts for the cummins and duramax.

I knew I'd heard something like this before......

"I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

Equally relevant

"I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science."

Yea really, had the camera been further to the rear it would have looked worse, he said the logger picked up a G or so hit lateraly when the shoots came out...

Brad brand ran 10.5's in the 5/s , but not that fast ,247 is gettin it.

NMCA has strict rules for racing, they weight you down, limit your turbo's,limit what fuel you can use, then if you do turn out a record they do CI checks on teardown.

BTW bill ran 5's last year and faster, this is just a record for this org.

So this a nice way of say yes his car is slow.

Back