NMCA- MIR New Record

I knew I'd heard something like this before......

"I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

Equally relevant

"I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science."

Funny, to me they sound more like this

"I, wade wade wade me me me I me Wade WADE WADEWADEWADEWADEWADEWADEWADEWADEWADE, FAP FAP FAP THINKING ABOUT MYSELF!!! WADE WADE WADE ME ME I!"

Last edited:
Funny, to me they sound more like this

"I, wade wade wade me me me I me Wade WADE WADEWADEWADEWADEWADEWADEWADEWADEWADE, FAP FAP FAP THINKING ABOUT MYSELF!!! WADE WADE WADE ME ME I!"

You need your hearing checked LOL

this thread is worthless excpet for the hot girls on page 3

images

38279067.jpg

Will someone send me a pm filling me in on what wade said on dex's thread before it got edited?

Honestly wade doesn't deserve to have the thread saved by "dexness" after his original comment in a certain thread. I lost every ounce of respect I ever had for him and hope he's suffocates with how far his head is up his a$$.

Wade I would like to apologize For this post. When I read the post the first time with emotions what they were I saw the worst possible thing. I have seen the post again now that I have cooled down and its obvious it was not a malicious post. If a Mod wants to post it up that would be great, im not in a position to do that IMO. Wade had just failed to read the earlier posts in the thread and made a comment that if not read fully through could be made to look badly.

Wade this doesn't mean I don't think you make some bone headed posts though :stab::Cheer:

Will someone send me a pm filling me in on what wade said on dex's thread before it got edited?

Same here

I would like the post too

Folks, when you see it you will have worried for nothing.

Wade did not mean ANYTHING bad with his post. If anything it was a caring post with concern for a fellow Christian..

Wade would not have done anything to offend Dex's friends / family.

In fact , behind the scene's there are already folks wanting to appologize to Wade for the assumption's / misunderstandings.

Last edited:

Wade did not mean ANYTHING bad with his post. If anything it was a caring post with concern for a fellow Christian..

In fact , behind the scene's there are already folks wanting to appologize to Wade for the assumption's....

eatin to many doughnuts has made you get slow :tree: :Cheer:

In fact , behind the scene's there are already folks wanting to appologize to Wade for the assumption's / misunderstandings.

It isn't a malicious comment, however, Wade had to be the high and mighty one. Could have been said in a much better way.

I didn't see it first hand, but I have no reason why Rich would bend Wade's words, but from what Rich tells me about this post... I'd have kicked Wade in the nutz. That's not what "Christians" do.

WADE, go fall in a hole.

eatin to many doughnuts has made you get slow :tree: :Cheer:

Yup! You treed me.. lol

It isn't a malicious comment, however, Wade had to be the high and mighty one. Could have been said in a much better way.

Sometimes we don't say things the right way all the time.
Especially when emotions are running high.

Hindsite is always 20/20...

I spoke to Wade about it.. He admits to not reading any of the previous post before posting.. But he meant no harm at all..

Had it hust been left up and not deleted / edited, it would have just worked itself out I'm sure... Oh well... Whats done is done.

Yup! You treed me.. lol

Sometimes we don't say things the right way all the time.
Especially when emotions are running high.

Hindsite is always 20/20...

I spoke to Wade about it.. He admits to not reading any of the previous post before posting.. But he meant no harm at all..

Had it hust been left up and not deleted / edited, it would have just worked itself out I'm sure... Oh well... Whats done is done.

That's exactly the problem. 99% of the time in life you need to understand the situation before you open your mouth. You should know this. Wade does this exactly 1% of the time. This is a million more times important on a thread as serious as Dex's.

There are no excuse IMHO, no more forgiving, no more saving. Ban. Get it over with. Ban him. do it rich or I'll make you a girly avatar and I'm sure someone will have the ballz to change it for me. :)

Last edited:
Back