this guy is new!

pbatathunder

Hey guys new to yalls forum
im coming over fron duramaxforum.com
I have an 07.5 lmm ccsb srw lmm
its got an exhaust efi live egr delete and some good gauges with some other little stuff
just here to learn
and 1 of yalls members is selling his lift so I gotta run my post count up so I can pm him haha.

I'll be looking forward to your second post.

Word of advice. Contribute to the site and you can stay. Spam it up with a bunch of "Welcomes" "Bump" and "Good thread" and you'll be gone before you know it.

keep-calm-and-don-t-screw-it-up.png

I take it yall have troll issues? Just cause I found yalls sight cause of a lift for sale dont mean I wont become a regular
thats how I got started on the other forum and now im addicted.
it wont let me post on his thread guys

Yall do give a real warm welcome tho

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it yall have troll issues? Just cause I found yalls sight cause of a lift for sale dont mean I wont become a regular
thats how I got started on the other forum and now im addicted.
it wont let me post on his thread guys

It will let you post in his thread. We do give a warm welcome. To people that are here to learn and share boats, tacos and hoes!!! We've heard the 'ol "I'll be around for a while" line before.

Yall do give a real warm welcome tho

:welcome::ft:

There have been quite a few retards show up lately. Don't be one and you'll be fine. :D

Even regulars like JD will sometimes get their hands slapped for posting pics of chicks with hand bikinis. :hehe:

Last edited:

There have been quite a few retards show up lately. Don't be one and you'll be fine. :D

Even regulars like JD will sometimes get their hands slapped for posting pics of chicks with hand bikinis. :hehe:

she has a top on though, it is technically ok. :lolly:

Don't even worry about it.

I'll be looking forward to your second post.

Word of advice. Contribute to the site and you can stay. Spam it up with a bunch of "Welcomes" "Bump" and "Good thread" and you'll be gone before you know it.

You gotta change your Avatar, its already stolen hours of my life which I will never get back.

Back