this guy is new!

pbatathunder

Hey guys new to yalls forum
im coming over fron duramaxforum.com
I have an 07.5 lmm ccsb srw lmm
its got an exhaust efi live egr delete and some good gauges with some other little stuff
just here to learn
and 1 of yalls members is selling his lift so I gotta run my post count up so I can pm him haha.

why not just reply to his for sale post and ask him to PM you his email address and go from there vs. spamming the site?

I'll be looking forward to your second post.

Word of advice. Contribute to the site and you can stay. Spam it up with a bunch of "Welcomes" "Bump" and "Good thread" and you'll be gone before you know it.

I've got faith in this guy Underwood. I know he won't let us down.

keep-calm-and-don-t-screw-it-up.png

Wow you guys gonna give him a shot?? You must be in a good mood today!!

I take it yall have troll issues? Just cause I found yalls sight cause of a lift for sale dont mean I wont become a regular
thats how I got started on the other forum and now im addicted.
it wont let me post on his thread guys

Yall do give a real warm welcome tho

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it yall have troll issues? Just cause I found yalls sight cause of a lift for sale dont mean I wont become a regular
thats how I got started on the other forum and now im addicted.
it wont let me post on his thread guys

It will let you post in his thread. We do give a warm welcome. To people that are here to learn and share boats, tacos and hoes!!! We've heard the 'ol "I'll be around for a while" line before.

What kind of keyboard do you have? Better be willing to race it.

It will let you post in his thread. We do give a warm welcome. To people that are here to learn and share boats, tacos and hoes!!! We've heard the 'ol "I'll be around for a while" line before.

Boat111_zpse0c6d1c8.jpg

7974550112_c51efea0a2_o_zpsa90b22c7.jpg

damn_zps9e6f9dc8.jpg

Last edited:
Yall do give a real warm welcome tho

:welcome::ft:

There have been quite a few retards show up lately. Don't be one and you'll be fine. :D

Even regulars like JD will sometimes get their hands slapped for posting pics of chicks with hand bikinis. :hehe:

Last edited:

There have been quite a few retards show up lately. Don't be one and you'll be fine. :D

Even regulars like JD will sometimes get their hands slapped for posting pics of chicks with hand bikinis. :hehe:

she has a top on though, it is technically ok. :lolly:

Don't even worry about it.

I'll be looking forward to your second post.

Word of advice. Contribute to the site and you can stay. Spam it up with a bunch of "Welcomes" "Bump" and "Good thread" and you'll be gone before you know it.

You gotta change your Avatar, its already stolen hours of my life which I will never get back.

Back