Truckers, lets see your rigs!

It’s not even about people being tired. This a money thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure what I’ll do... I’m not ag exempt, truck is required to have elds... I’m not running them. See how this goes.

Ahahaha! Let me know how that one traffic jam or something goes. You phuckin tool.

Hahaha good answer. Enjoy your sleeper, I’ll be at home.

They dont have traffic jams out there. I'm sure he will argue but the only traffic you see is if there is a wreck or bad weather and the road closes down.

What is this "traffic jam" you speak of? Does it taste good on toast?

^^^My point exactly, you have no idea what they are. I've lived out there so dont tell me i have no idea...
Come and play where there is some actual population density....now there is some traffic lol

Last edited:
Killing people and closing roadways costs money.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

It’s not about killing people it’s about control like Malibu said. Government loves control and there are no shortage of people like Allan that are happy to give it all to them. If you honestly believe it’s about safety and the elog mandate does nothing for the crash rate what will they/you blame next?

It’s like the cell phone argument. Some say they cause crashes and I’m sure sometimes they do. But there were crashes before cell phones, what caused all of those? The Bermuda Triangle is the same way. There has to be something strange going on down there since there is a higher number of personal airplane and small pleasure boat accidents down there right? It couldn’t just be because there is a higher percentage of small planes and boats in the warm tropical climate?

There are more truck crashes because there are just more trucks period! Wanna bet Newark New Jersey has more daily car crashes than Jackson Wyoming? Wonder why.

If Elogs are the safety cure, and most big fleets have ran them for a while Find me any owner operator that doesn’t cringe when a Swift truck parks beside them. It isn’t his hours of service they’re worried about.

Last edited:
Not if the incidence of interaction increases. As Jim said, if no-one is around you, it's harder to kill them.

If the incidence of impaired driving is reduced, then safety has increased, even if the mortality rate stays the same.

You wait till everyone has to run with a collar on their phuckin neck and then tell me what crash rates and death rates do. There is gonna be a cluster phuck that nobody obviously imagined. No more waiting for rush hour to pass in big cities before you go through, no more getting a small nap in when you needed one and waited to drive at night... parking for all of us? Yea phuckin right. We already had a parking shortage, now everyone will be trying to park by 3pm and the circus act will come alive.

Killing people and closing roadways costs money.

It's about money, plain and simple. They estimate elogs will save 26 lives. If this was about safety they would put breathalysers in every vehicle too, I mean nobody cares about the 10k+ alcohol related fatalities in 2015?

Are you guys having to fill out cdl self certification for your states, it is Ky just dumb AF?

Back to square one... I got the one good tank of fuel. That’s it...

03 550 6nz 18spd 3.55s 5232 codes FLS 34 FTS -31.
My 30 day average is currently 5.5mpg, I was as high as 6.3mpg 30 day average late summer in to fall till I started idling every night. I see 3 differences in our setups tho,

-I'm running standup 24.5s (which honestly should be hurting mpg)

-I'm running the Borg Warner quick spool, does about 44psi/750egt on a 3 mile hill this morning

-standup sleeper and a closer airgap to the trailer (that's probably costing you a tenth right there)

I'm talking about the cost of paper vs eld. Not the miles you lose from the inability to run illegal.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Getting some fancy log books if you're paying more than $15.00 per month...or you're running multiple books then argument is pointless.

Yea I run my iPad for paper logs and ink and paper aren’t very costly.
Especially when I can email the company his copy.

Back