GT55-94 cast and billets are now back in stock ;)

So that is not gt 45 compatible? Or is there a larger shaft 45 turbine wheel availible? Or do I need to look into a 47 chassis? Thanks for the great info!

Largest shaft for a GT45 is a 325 shaft....you need the 375 shaft for the ETR wheel. GT47's start at 375 shaft ;)

Could you put the gtx4202 wheel in a 45 cover to make it legal for 3.0?

You would need the GTX4202 wheel and cover, with backplate to pull that off. The GT45 cover is too large really for that 76/102 wheel. Will flow good air, but would lose some pressure.

Just like to say great info on here guys!

I have a Precision T6 GT47-88 with a rear 0.96 housing i was looking at a larger turbo like the GT55-94 is there anything i can do with the 47 please? It is the DBB unit and i am already looking at a 1.39 rear housing in single and twin scroll configuration mated to my 5" d/p.....

Many Thanks

Stu

Just like to say great info on here guys!

I have a Precision T6 GT47-88 with a rear 0.96 housing i was looking at a larger turbo like the GT55-94 is there anything i can do with the 47 please? It is the DBB unit and i am already looking at a 1.39 rear housing in single and twin scroll configuration mated to my 5" d/p.....

Many Thanks

Stu

Ditch that unit and go GT55. The GT55 and GT47R's share no parts internally. The GT55 DBB uses a half inch shaft, where the GT47 does not.

I have a 91mm DBB GT55 that is damaged and junk, but the exhaust housing is good. What will it cost me for the core exchange for a 106mm DBB GT55??

Thanks.

Jose,

My 94mm is one bad mo fo. Lights very quick for size even being a JB like you said and moves a chit ton of air. I will post pics of my build after Schied and get some time. Oh and my arms are done shaking a week later after huffing that sucker in and out of the truck 30 times during the build. Who needs to go to the jym when you can curl a GT55 and get the same workout. LOL.

Thanks. Chris.

Jose,

My 94mm is one bad mo fo. Lights very quick for size even being a JB like you said and moves a chit ton of air. I will post pics of my build after Schied and get some time. Oh and my arms are done shaking a week later after huffing that sucker in and out of the truck 30 times during the build. Who needs to go to the jym when you can curl a GT55 and get the same workout. LOL.

Thanks. Chris.

Geez dude your going to get a hernia....lol

Guys waiting for the Billet 94 journal bearing GT55's. Another batch arrives on Thursday....so shipments go out Friday after CNC'ing.

Back