GT55-94 cast and billets are now back in stock ;)

DRTurbo

Turbocharger Engineer
For the guys waiting on the other batch of GT55's, they are now in. Both in Billet and Cast 94's. All A/R's are in stock once again. They can be built with MWE cover, MWE race cover, and Non MWE cover now as well. :charger:

Some pics of the Billet GT55-94 :woohoo::rockwoot:

FI-94EZbillet2.jpg

EZbillet%20002.jpg

EZbillet%20001.jpg

Jose I'm going to call you on monday about one of these. A good friend of mine has been having nothing but trouble with is bullseye S500. I think a large GT55 with race cover would fit the bill nicely

Jose I'm going to call you on monday about one of these. A good friend of mine has been having nothing but trouble with is bullseye S500. I think a large GT55 with race cover would fit the bill nicely

Give us a shout, or PM us a # to call. The S500 just doesn't compete with the GT55. We carry the S500SX units now and they are good, but not GT55 good.

Turbo showed today 3 biz days later after order. Looks great guys thank you for the prompt service. UPS guy was *****in hell of a turbo in a box. Turbo was packed very well just like the last one I recieved from you. I will hit the dyno and street once finshed for some new data versus old data.

Thanks again.

Chris.

Jose I thought you better see this video! This is Randy Overtons promod truck from up here in canada. You sold him a billet 106mm gt55. This is with a 3.2 plug imagine this mother un-corked! Enjoy. - Curtis

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJbXa0u-KcM&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJbXa0u-KcM&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
There is talk about the class going to 3.0 next season. What is my best wheel option for my gtx45 i currently have? There will be no clipped wheels if this happens. I am looking for max effort true 3.0 bore.

There is talk about the class going to 3.0 next season. What is my best wheel option for my gtx45 i currently have? There will be no clipped wheels if this happens. I am looking for max effort true 3.0 bore.

Hmm, let me think about that. Right now the ETR76 wheel would be the ticket, but it will need a larger turbine wheel since the shaft bore design it built for the larger units.

So that is not gt 45 compatible? Or is there a larger shaft 45 turbine wheel availible? Or do I need to look into a 47 chassis? Thanks for the great info!

Back