Buckeye Nationals June 4th & Sept 17th Hebron, Ohio

I will say one thing that 90% of the people at the event do not understand is how much behind the scenes work goes on to put on an event like this. There are many short nights, long days, and stressful hours involved to put on an event of this magnitude. To those that work behind the scenes please pat yourself on the back, without your hard work and dedication the diesel community would not be where it is at today. I would like to thank everyone that helped put on this pull. It was a great event with great weather. Even though attendance was down, I am glad that all of the farmers in the area were able to get into the fields this weekend, as I come from a farming family I fully understand, they are still working at getting everything in the field. I look forward to seeing everyone at Muncie in a few weeks.

First. If you were not there...why bring up what you heard. No sense in adding fuel to the fire. Like I said, it's best to leave well enough alone.
Second. Mest? Ill assume you won't be running the truck too much this year with summer school and private tutoring burning up most of your time.

I didn't mean anything by my comment other than the guy that started all the crap from the mud bog DOES NOT GIVE A SH!T about anything. I wouldn't have started all that crap over 10 dollars. I don't feel it was right after hearing multiple stories from numerous people that were there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a good event. Due to the rain It messed things up which a lot still couldn't make it out. Now the September Event should be better that will push harvest back. More people and cooler weather.

The Firepunk crew all mostly look like they are on Fire damn sunburns.

Guess you guys didnt wear sunscreen either :ft: LOL

It was an awesome event and thanks for those who made it happen, Im trying to convince more canucks to come out to the september event!

Seemed like a pretty good event to me. I had decent seats for the action in my booth so I was happy. Didn't stick around for the mud bogs for long and definitely missed all the drama with it!

Had a good time saturday! There were quite a few of trucks there. Lot of fast trucks on the track. Didnt get to watch the pulls to much since I blew my top charger on the dyno! :doh:

I will definitely be up there watching again in Sept!

I didn't mean anything by my comment other than the guy that started all the crap from the mud bog DOES NOT GIVE A SH!T about anything. I wouldn't have started all that crap over 10 dollars. I don't feel it was right after hearing multiple stories from numerous people that were there.

I assure you this is not all i said in this post and if its going to be edited then you need to edit holysmokes post also for personal stuff

I assure you this is not all i said in this post and if its going to be edited then you need to edit holysmokes post also for personal stuff

Then feel free to pm me if you feel strong about whatever else you need to get off your chest. I'm not here as an internet rambo man, merely making the point that adding fuel to the fire is not going to add anything constructive to this thread. If anything it will be bad for both sides here. You stated you were not there yet bring up the ONLY negative aspect of the event. Kinna silly. Hence the error in spelling dig. It was a dig, not a personal attack on you.
Something else to consider. Both parties have a lot of friends and family that unfortunately DID witness EVERYTHING that went down, self included. I believe just an ounce of respect will go a LONG way here.

Back