Buckeye Nationals June 4th & Sept 17th Hebron, Ohio

adam halien 313
rob wright 300
john savage 294.6
terrry coppess 294.2
john shriver 291.8
danny toops 291.3
jared troyer 285

I think thats what it was, sorry about spelling on some names.. footage was pretty close except first...lol Idk who will catch adam!!

The whole event was a FLOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The NADM is a half rate orginization !!!! Where else can you spend $60 to enter the Mud Bog, win the COMBINED class and win a WHOPPING $50 !!!!!!!!!! Sounds like we're working BACKWARDS !!!!!!!!!! There " bouncers " are top notch also !!!!!

I'm gonna tell you somethin right now. DON'T EVEN TRY IT! The entire event was phenominal. The stands were JAMMED PACKED watching a show that was one of the best in the nation in the past two years. Out of respect for for the indiviguals involved and their famly, my vote is to let this go and don't even bring up your " lil situation". To Ron. Chuck, Gene, and the entire staff at diesel motorsports thank you for bringing this event to Ohio. Also a big thanks to Matt Handwork, his family, and all of the competitors that came out to MAKE the show what it was!

Fantastic Event!!!! Big thanks to Gene, Ron, New Era Diesel and everyone else with the NADM that made this show go very smoothly. One of the best events I've been a part of yet. Cant wait for September!

By far the best event I've been to this year! Non-stop racing and pulling action RIGHT in front of grandstands. You can't ask for anything better if you're a spectator. Great job NADM , National Trail raceway, and supporting sponsors for a great show! :clap:

I've not been to a NADM event that wasn't given every effort by the crew to make a great show. Wasn't at this one but, hear is was great.

I hope the one jacka$$ is banned from future events no matter who puts it on !

We had an AWESOME time yesterday. Lynn's truck was running great and the people were great. THANK YOU NADM for busting your assess to make this another great event! Already looking forward to the next one!

Very proud of y'all! That truck runs WELL Mike and Lynn. Glad yall made it down...looking forward to watching that truck in the near future!

Don't make me block my suspension and slap a hitch on! :huh::
You wouldn't understand sled pulling Joel. The goals are different, see sled pullers try to make as much HP as they can afford and go as far as possible. Unlike your geriatric drag racing class where a golf cart could be competitive since it's not about speed or quickest times. Sort of reminds me of a TV game show "closest to the retail price without going over" and ironically it's as equally as exciting to the spectator.:poke:LOL

Definition:
drag rac·ing

Drag racing is a competition in which vehicles compete to be the first to cross a set finish line, usually from a standing start, and in a straight line.

No where do I see "Unless the driver thinks he's going too fast and must hit the brakes as to not go faster than a predetermined time"!:doh:bif

You wouldn't understand sled pulling Joel. The goals are different, see sled pullers try to make as much HP as they can afford and go as far as possible. Unlike your geriatric drag racing class where a golf cart could be competitive since it's not about speed or quickest times. Sort of reminds me of a TV game show "closest to the retail price without going over" and ironically it's as equally as exciting to the spectator.:poke:LOL

You are correct. In drag racing you have to think. So.... Why do it?

Just stick to sled pulling.:Cheer:

Definition:

No where do I see "Unless the driver thinks he's going too fast and must hit the brakes as to not go faster than a predetermined time"!:doh:bif

Oh, it's on now John! :stab:

You should come out and give the geriatric class a try before you start flapping your gums. LOL At the very LEAST, come out and watch an event!

I didn't go to the mud bog so I don't know what happened there, but I think the rest of the show went very well. You couldn't have asked for better weather. Much better than the monsoon we had last year. Only problem for me was realizing how slow all my crap is after seeing all the quick/fast trucks up there. :lolly:

Just got back in town, had a great time, there was people everywhere, racing and in the stands, i could only imagine what the turn out would have been if it were not planting season.

Ron, Greg, Chuck and the whole NADM crew, Track officials, thanks for another great event!

Camomax your the man, just sayin... :Cheer:

Drag Results

ET Bracket
1st Dustin Burchett Groveport OH
2nd David Fyffe Lancaster OH

Quick Diesel
1st Ron Stutz Cabot PA 12.05 112.84
2nd Steve Bohatch Gibsonia PA 12.09 112.55

Unlimited Diesel
1st Jeff Dean Lancaster OH 10.67 131.45
2nd Tony Pazak PA 11.21 121.37

Thanks to all that came out for the event.

3.0 Class Results

1.Bryan Baker New Carlisle, OH 2001Dodge 313.49
2.Garrett Shields Marshfield, WI 1998 Dodge 293.48
3.Scott Blair Coshocton, OH 1997 Dodge 287.31
4.Jake Carter Baltimore, OH 1996 Dodge 285.81
5.Eric Squires Defiance, OH 2001 Chevy 268.61
6.Josh Bowers Someset, OH 1994 Dodge 263.19
7.Rocky Roark Amanda, OH 2009 Ford 153.61

Super Street

1.Wayne Greir Salem, OH 1997 Dodge 291.22
2.Cliff Carnes Coshocton, OH 2001 Dodge 277.38
3.Tim Jackson Charden, OH 2002GMC 267.55