10 posts?

This thread is borderline entrapment. LOL

Its like a mod ground zero for tard hunting.

:snoop:

Its not entrapment! Baiting maybe but Its survival of the smartest. Resist the urge to post, you survive. If you cant resist! BLAMOOOO right between the eyes, with the tard slayer. Now queit we are hunting!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
:snoop:

Its not entrapment! Baiting maybe but Its survival of the smartest. Resist the urge to post, you survive. If you cant resist! BLAMOOOO right between the eyes, with the tard slayer. Now queit we are hunting!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy the tard hunter!! LOL queit

See survival of the smartest. Self inflicked wounds from the tard slayer doesnt count as a tard kill SKYNYRD:kick:

You guys sure do good at entertaining members keep up the good work mods. . . Hope im not classified as a wetard for this useless post lol

Last edited:
I would love to read what you posted before you edited. Noob! But since your from Oklahoma like me I will be nice.:poke:

Nevermind T$$$ taught me something new today. I can see what you put before you edited. Gotta learn something new everyday or it wasn't worth getting out of bed.

Last edited:
T$$$ taught me something new today. I can see what you put before you edited. Gotta learn something new everyday or it wasn't worth getting out of bed.

Now that fukking sucks right there. I didn't know you mods had that ninja power ???!!!!!!!

Man I hack the chit out of posts sometimes before the edit. LOL

Back