10 posts?

I thought I was being courteous, I said I liked your boat. Good luck to ya GNeal. I hope ya do make it here, but if a little razzing will get your panties up in a bunch I think you are going to go the way of Holmesfarm and ClayKann.

We have rules, they may be stupid small rules to some, but I'd rather have a site full of members that actualy post and become your friend than people that just lurk around. It's my job to protect the members here and make sure they don't get screwed.

If banning you quickly then taking time to review your account,post, IP address saves somebody money or stress or if in the end you end up being legit then we can bring you back the next day.

The only problem I have is that you didn't care about our site until you saw something to buy then started posting stupid **** so you could get what you wanted.

We have rules, they may be stupid small rules to some, but I'd rather have a site full of members that actualy post and become your friend than people that just lurk around. It's my job to protect the members here and make sure they don't get screwed.

If banning you quickly then taking time to review your account,post, IP address saves somebody money or stress or if in the end you end up being legit then we can bring you back the next day.

The only problem I have is that you didn't care about our site until you saw something to buy then started posting stupid **** so you could get what you wanted.

The thing is I do care about the site, I wouldn't still be here now if I didn't. When I'm lurking I'm learning by reading the knowlege posted by others. Again I apoligize for the few silly posts, but nobody got screwed and a couple of your veteran members made some cash so it's all good.

I thought I was being courteous, I said I liked your boat. Good luck to ya GNeal. I hope ya do make it here, but if a little razzing will get your panties up in a bunch I think you are going to go the way of Holmesfarm and ClayKann.

That wouldn't be the famous Curtis Holmes would it? If so I'm nothing like him. I just think it's pretty sad to have to go through so much trouble just to be part of a vehicle discussion site.

I saw your welcome thread, but I figured I'd welcome you on this thread being this is where all the action is.:lolly:

Couple things.. The mods here are not professional.
Don't expect that ever. They are for real. Professionals tell you what you want to hear, the mods here tell it like it is, or isn't. Also, keep in mind that even when they're wrong, they are right. LOLMight take some getting used to for some, but it's better that way.

Welcome to CompD.

Your good and the confusion is over, the more this is brought up maybe people will think before they post.

Thank you Jeff, always appreciate your words.

Last edited:
It's not "trouble" if you aren't a moronic douche bag.

It's not just a "vehicle discussion site" it's CompD. Some people don't fit in.

Don't try to change it, or make us see things your way. It won't work.

just-let-it-go.gif

Wow, you guys are very unfriendly bunch over here. This is as bad as a rivals sports board.

you need to be thick skinned to survive on here, oh and are you in the coast guard? Im stationed here in virginia beach i think were neighbors :Cheer:

Back