The More the Merrier.

DJ has been starting up some ruckus in Miami to get a good turn out :rockwoot:

MOROSO MOTORSPORTS PARK
17047 Beeline Hwy.
Jupiter, FL 33478
(561) 622-1400 or (561) 626-2053 FAX

http://www.morosomotorsportspark.com/Newsite/Default.asp
Sunday, February 18, 2007

We contacted Pinks - it is a race for $$. They are giving out like $18,000. You will be allowed two passes and they will choose from there who will race.

DJ says, you're welcome to convoy down with us. We're thinking of going on Saturday. Just let us know. We are reserving at the Doubletree on PGA. It's one of the nicer hotels that offers a discount for the track.

Thanks,
Vivian

Like DJ said last time, them Miami boys are key board racers.:poke: This sounds like an awesome event, not that I can keep up with you big shoots but I could keep up with the after party.:Cheer:
Vivian what's your room number and what time do you want me to drop off my kids? LOL

Vivian,
Did you make it to the pulls last Saterday? I ended up sick so I could not make it. Moroso sounds fun. it it a pinks all oilburner event or for gassers also? also ever get the videos down loaded????

Rodger

Mooring Product said:
Like DJ said last time, them Miami boys are key board racers.:poke: This sounds like an awesome event, not that I can keep up with you big shoots but I could keep up with the after party.:Cheer:
Vivian what's your room number and what time do you want me to drop off my kids? LOL

Peter, Peter, Peter ... it will be my pleasure to watch your adorable babies but we're not staying in the room :umno: we'll be at the track :woohoo:

It will be more comfortable this time cause we'll have our trailer back (God Willing). It broke an axle and we're getting all three reinforced. We checked today and should have it back by the end of next week. Ask your wife to bring a portable playpen for the baby to sleep in a/c. We will have more comforts.

Thanks,
Vivian

Shambo said:
Vivian,
Did you make it to the pulls last Saterday? I ended up sick so I could not make it. Moroso sounds fun. it it a pinks all oilburner event or for gassers also? also ever get the videos down loaded????

Rodger

Hey Rodger,

I hope you are doing well. No, we weren't able to go either. I'm hoping the Ohio boys took alot of pictures. I'm going to check their site now.

It's for everything. They ask that you time be 12.00 or less and there will be cars there.

I haven't downloaded the videos cause my little card type thingy seems to be bad or the slot on my printer is not good. Haven't had a chance to look into it further but when I tried to download something didn't work. I am going to try again tonight. If I am not able to do it, I'm going to Radio Shack tomorrow to buy one.

Thanks,
Vivian

P.S. Call us if you can make it to Moroso and we'll convoy.

I wanna go to Florida.....whine, whine, whine.......
My brother is headed over there somewhere for a race this weekend....bastard...all I see is snow on the ground and 20 degrees outside.

Cool .... I will be at the Cayo Grande .......

I plan on making it to Moroso for Pinks ..... I want to run but I wont be quick enough Im sure .......

I think we will be having a Moroso race just cant give out a date just yet cause the ink is not dry.

Great Chris. We're also staying at Cayo Grande but we're driving in on Saturday morning. See you there!

Richard, ask Alan to call DJ maybe we can hook up on his way down or up.

Thanks,
Vivian

UNBROKEN said:
He already said he was gonna call y'all Vivian.

DJ has a secret life. He doesn't tell me things. Guess I'm going to have to contract Billys "rompe patas".

Thanks,
Vivian

Thanks for playing with us!!

Here's what everyone who wasn't there missed. :)
Wauchula
wauchula2007.wmv.tb.jpg

http://www.firepunk.com/videos/download.php?file=130&filename=wauchula2007.wmv

Bradenton
bradenton2007.wmv.tb.jpg

http://www.firepunk.com/videos/download.php?file=129&filename=bradenton2007.wmv

Gainesville
gainesville2007.wmv.tb.jpg

http://www.firepunk.com/videos/download.php?file=128&filename=gainesville2007.wmv

Thanks to the few people who showed up at the events! Hopefully you see your trucks in the videos.

brandon.

Brandon,

It was a pleasure meeting you guys! We're just sorry you're so far away. We're going back to Gainesville on Saturday. Got new solenoids *nx*

Thanks,
Vivian

Vivian,
I'm going to see if I can get to Gainsville! see if Momma will give a kitchen pass to me.

Bring Momma with you. Just tell her you'll make it up to her and she can choose the next outing. As long as it's not shopping (I know DJ and I can't do that together). It defeats the purpose when you have somebody hurrying you up :bang

Thanks,
Vivian

Back