NHRDA @ Moroso April 28th & 29th

Twisted Shifter said:
What part of the pits do we want? I was thinking the L side as you come in the gate? Try to get that so that everyone has to go by us coming in?

i will be there friday night with my trailer and i always park right behind the tower.my traier is 48 feet car hauler with living quarters and a/c. so if you like we will save spaces.

dj

I will be at the track Friday morning with Randy ........ When you say behind the Tower ... you mean across the blacktop to the rear of the tower ...... I would like to have from the gate to the tower on that side but I dont think they would give it to us

Twisted Shifter said:
I will be at the track Friday morning with Randy ........ When you say behind the Tower ... you mean across the blacktop to the rear of the tower ...... I would like to have from the gate to the tower on that side but I dont think they would give it to us

they will if we have enough trucks. they did for us a few years ago.

dj

Mrs Shifter said:
I'll be happy to cook with Vivian, but we refuse to be beer wenches...LOL

i dont know if vivian is going to cook the grand kids are goin .so i will take the barbi just in case.

dj

Well you are saying you have 10, Wrongway said before he could scare up 8-10 ..... I would guess another 10 hit or miss .... thats 30 or better?

I would like to get us all in the same area ....... so its more impressive

Twisted Shifter said:
Well you are saying you have 10, Wrongway said before he could scare up 8-10 ..... I would guess another 10 hit or miss .... thats 30 or better?

I would like to get us all in the same area ....... so its more impressive

agree bring a banner and will put it up on the trailer.

dj

Thats fine with me .... if it burns #2 its cool with me ..... hell bring on the TDI Jetta's I just want to show Moroso that we are for real!

Twisted Shifter said:
Randy is bringing several along with the NHRDA easy-up ........

Do you think 30 trucks is enough to ask for that entire side?

yes sir.when you talk to them tell them that dj is bringing a few trucks we always have had a good report with them.

dj.

we had some one drop off some flyers the other day and i didnt pay attention to them...i looked at them today and they are the ones for the moroso event! If i can get the remodel on the new house finished by then count me in to be there!

jamesl said:
we had some one drop off some flyers the other day and i didnt pay attention to them...i looked at them today and they are the ones for the moroso event! If i can get the remodel on the new house finished by then count me in to be there!

What store .... I am the one that was dropping them off .....

Ok .... I guess that was Gary ... WAY COOL!!!!!! nice to know my Army is growing :D

Not that I am complaining ...... but I didnt know I was getting help:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Twisted Shifter said:
Ok .... I guess that was Gary ... WAY COOL!!!!!! nice to know my Army is growing :D

Not that I am complaining ...... but I didnt know I was getting help:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

yeah it probably was him, i havent talked to him since friday when he told me he broke an output shaft on the truck, i think its back up and running now though.

OneStockQuik6.0 said:
thats fine with me let Vivian be the cook she does some good burgers then:eek:wned:

Sorry Frankie. I don't do barbeques. :umno: You gotta draw the line somewhere :stab:

Hey, I don't even know how to turn it on :redx:
Thanks,
Vivian

Last edited:
Just a FYI:
The NHRDA Diesel Drag Racing Series consist of two classes of Diesel Bracket Racing, Pro-1 and Pro-2. Pro-1 is for diesel powered vehicles running the quarter mile with ET's 13.99 and faster, Pro-2 for diesel powered vehicles running the quarter mile with ET's 13.00 and above.

As far as the Tech Inspection goes …… its all from the NHRA rulebook.

The pro1 class is the same as pro, and pro2 class is the same as sportsman. These are both listed in the bracket section of the NHRA rulebook

Last edited:
Back