NHRDA @ Moroso April 28th & 29th

Congratulations to the winners :group: You guys did a great job. :clap: :clap: It was great seeing and meeting everyone. We had a wonderful time and are looking forward to the next event.

Thank you Gary. Loretta is a sweetheart :ylsuper: I love to see the ladies coming out. For us it's a family affair and it just makes everything more special when the kids participate too :woohoo:

Chris, Randy and Robin - :thankyou2:

I wish I was went there....I would have like to been there but I will probably never make it cause its across the country but I do like to hear about it I will always be at these east coast events in thought. Congrates to all who showed up and had a good time. I would have liked to heard how the internet races did but I guess till there trucks are fixed we will here more about how fast they are. Good luck and happy trucking keep your stick on the ice.

Holysmoke said:
I wish I was went there....I would have like to been there but I will probably never make it cause its across the country but I do like to hear about it I will always be at these east coast events in thought. Congrates to all who showed up and had a good time. I would have liked to heard how the internet races did but I guess till there trucks are fixed we will here more about how fast they are. Good luck and happy trucking keep your stick on the ice.

Well, as far as this internet racer goes, there is no more racing. Have to tend to the farm and will try to have the truck and trailer back together in a few months.

DJ :evil

Last edited:
Yes it was a shame to see DJ break on the first pass attempt ........ But I cant thank him enough for all the support ..... DJ is defiantly a class act sportsman!

I was thinking maybe we start a “powder puff” …… we can all put the wives and girlfriends in the trucks and we can turn wrenches drink beer and talk smack?
*nx*

“powder puff”

Powder puff my :shake: .... :hehe:

Thank you for all the kind words everyone. It's great to see everyone at these events... but honestly, DJ and Vivian's crew, Gary & Lorraine, Matt, Morse, and all the new friends we made this weekend, you guys are the reason this event went so well, not us :clap:

Everyone, thanks so much for making the first east coast NHRDA race a success! :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Thanks Pete. It's going to be a while. Need to get back to business and we gotta fix the trailer too. That's gonna make a hole in the pocket. Another option is to go bigger with the trailer. LOL

Let's see if we can get a better turnout for the October race. :redx: :tree: There's also a possibility for other tracks in Florida. And Chris, everybody wants a heads up class. For the next meet, is it a possibility?

DJ :evil

We could have had a heads up this time .......... But I will tell yea what we are going to do for October ........ $2,500 on a 16 truck field @ $100.00 buy in. If we get 16 trucks the NHRDA will put in the other $900.00 if we dont get 16 we will run for what ever is in the pot........ fair enough?

Twisted Shifter said:
We could have had a heads up this time .......... But I will tell yea what we are going to do for October ........ $2,500 on a 16 truck field @ $100.00 buy in. If we get 16 trucks the NHRDA will put in the other $900.00 if we dont get 16 we will run for what ever is in the pot........ fair enough?

NOW YOUR TALKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockwoot: :tree:

Twisted Shifter said:

good deal. we will be there.hopefully some other will attend this time.

thank you.

dj

Its funny how everyone bashes one another online but when they meet each other they become buddy buddy. Like a bunch of lawyers. :blahblah1:

Congrats to Roger Bishop for taking third place and it being his first time down the track.

Sunday I took my kids,wife and my dad with me. My three year old made my week end. Chris all he talks about is the "red truck the one dat smoke way way up in da air." "I like dat." "Where BJ and Villian go?" " :hehe: Great stuff.
DJ and Vivian thanks for letting me borrow your 4 wheeler to give my kid a ride. He laughed the entire ride.

Last edited:
Boy it's sounds like you all had a good time some with bad luck (DJ) , Congrats to everyone of the competitors.

My cousin has the video. He is at Disney right now.When he gets to his house on Friday, I will call him and tell him to post it.

I'm hearing all this talk about how great DJ was this weekend, and I have to agree, he is one of the nicest guys I know. We are gonna miss you in Kentucky man... Dont worry though, I'll call and give you a hard time LOL

Back