MONSTER vp44

gus you know as well as i do that untill you get your truck on a true dyno, dynojet 248 that 807 is going to get called bs. just like in the other thread where i stated that winslett has the vp record you said i was incorrect because he to was not on a 248. same has to apply to you. if you got on a 248 and made over 750 on fuel i would be sold. but the fact of the matter is no one has proven the pump makes hp over a so pump or hrvp on a 248. everyone knows thats the diesel standard dyno. another thing i have yet to see is if electronics make any difference with these pumps. i have heard mixed stories about the pump not responding to boxes due to the pump already being maxed out and so on. just my $.02
I think this is a funny quote....since Adam dyno'd HIGHER on the 248 'Humbler" at Redding than he did on our 224x... Given that SEVERAL other trucks who ran at Redding and previously ran on our dyno, and they ALL made more power on the 248. I would say that a loaded 224x is just as accurate (or humbling :)) as the 248, and the numbers are just as good.

The big pump is definitely a step over the HRVP. How much might depend alot on setup though.

Back