1410 joints on front drive shaft
1480 joints on rear drive shaft
4.88 gears
full spool in rear
detroit locker up front
CAD cable on front axle
33x12.50r17 sts's
17x10 rims

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCGmo-EACKk&context=C4be7d1fADvjVQa1PpcFNxVTLZcP0enXMpTDgTP_uL5LvMIPDY0Ig=

Above is the first start up sorry it was dark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhA2lozvNpM&feature=context&context=C4be7d1fADvjVQa1PpcFNxVTLZcP0enXMpTDgTP_uL5LvMIPDY0Ig=

In this second video im trying to show how much the engine moves in the bay cause i need some ideas to help secure it better due to the hood stack hitting the sides of the hole through the hood. Any ideas would be great.

I know in the videos its jacked up on 38's with an 8 inch lift kit but thats what im working on this week im dropping it down on the 33's the rear is getting dropped 2 inches and blocked the front is dropping 6 with dual shock mounts. Also the NP271 transfer case should be at my door wednesday so i will be taking the day off work thursday to hopefully install it and get the driveshaft in. The reason im in a hurry is i am trying to finish it before april 28 for the nebraska diesel show so i can dyno it and get some numbers up! I ll keep you all updated as i go.

nice! i have a very similar set up but with a s456. its fun! what size injectors you running?

Ah come on now I got to keep some info to myself lol I will tell you they are a 7 hole design though

Anyone got any ideas on how to secure the engine better? Are people bolting chains or straps from the engine to the frame? Pics would be nice to

looks good. I am looking at chaining my motor too for multiple reasons but cant figure out the best way yet. Post a pic if you do. North MO did away with water this year so if you come south it wont pass now.

I'd bet money that a set of 6x0.016" and an HX52 would make more power.

I agree the hx52 would probably be slightly better for numbers but I'm not a dyno queen i am a puller and I think my 80 will be better for sled pulling.

Your pump will make more power with smaller sticks I agree with smokem. I tried a 7x24 didn't work well made a 150 horse less

Ya I'm not running anything like that lol that's huge! I tell ya what if I break 750 I'll tell ya all

Back