New Monster VP44 build

just a little secret, when i was pulling the seen better results with redline at 70% fuel and a powerpuck stack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXDdnhKG1EA

truck is at 6:40 mark, and that was with 6x16's

Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it! I'm still waiting on my truck to be done at husker diesel then I will see what cash I have left I hope I can at least get a turbo before the season starts.

No association this year just for fun next year I will be pulling with the NPPA (Nebraska Power Pulling Association)

make sure you get 271 yoke that came out of a diesel truck. has bigger joints 1450 vs 1410. i had inland make my shaft up. also got the new rear yoke form schied i think. for the dana 80. i would do it all over again and put the ford 271 in with the flanged output. my 2 cents

I have the flanged rear yoke and 1450 joints already in the rear and inland is making my rear driveshaft :Cheer:

Just a quick update I will be getting my truck back from husker diesel on Thursday and Friday will be my first pull in humbolt NE. It took a little longer at the shop cause we upgraded the front axle to 35mm shafts. I'll get a video of Fridays pull up on Saturday. I'll try to get all the diesels actually.

He hooked twice first pull he roasted the tires to a 335ish second run he feathered the throtle about six times to a 35x. They got some weight distribution and wheel speed issues to figure out the front end did most of the pulling. He may pull in humbolt NE Friday with me but I wouldn't count on it cause the NPPA are pulling in Cherokee IA sat.

Yup your right idk but for some reason my eyes saw June not July. How did you do at wahoo?

Good luck getting any decent video from Humboldt, they have really poor lights. Unless they run a few hours longer than usual and the sun comes up before you pull.... :hehe:

I hope this year is different, but I'm not betting on it.

I assume duals would put him in the exhibition category anyway.

This ain't a power pull I pulled there two years ago and all they had was 7500 and 8000 lbs class for diesels. Don't know if that has changed or not though. And ya lighting sucks at there pulls.

This ain't a power pull I pulled there two years ago and all they had was 7500 and 8000 lbs class for diesels. Don't know if that has changed or not though. And ya lighting sucks at there pulls.

He is asking about Cherokee, IA which is a NPPA event.

7500lb class 356.5 got second 8500lb class 340.1 another second place. I lost both times to the same truck with duals on the rear

Back