Pro Stock/Pro Mod Truck Folks- Get Your Asses In Here

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
in a recent thread a few new guys have popped up with some really cool builds. Let's have them in their own thread to showcase to the fans what is to be expected to show some anticipation for these Pro Trucks.

:evil Somebody give word to the Banks folks- their participation is welcomed. Will they show up with turbos or a new screw setup in the truck.:Cheer:

With that Mr. Ponci also has an interesting setup with his turbo/blower combination.

I know a guy with a certain Dakota pro stock,going to come out and play this year.
Single 480, common rail, and some spray..

I know a guy with a certain Dakota pro stock,going to come out and play this year.
Single 480, common rail, and some spray..
Let's try to not beat around the bush.

I do know the ol Dodge Dakota Pro Stock truck formerly owned by Dr.Performance was sold and the new owner is keeping it diesel- is this your guy? :poke:

He got one of the 2.. Yes, the one that was sold off a few years ago and was a mess when he got it. Apparently all he has to do is finish porting the head, bolt it on and go.

He got one of the 2.. Yes, the one that was sold off a few years ago and was a mess when he got it. Apparently all he has to do is finish porting the head, bolt it on and go.
Damn good to hear.:Cheer: I always liked that truck. Does it still have the Mopar PS/T paint theme? Care to show off some updated pics?

* I posted this thread in this section to keep the smack talk down to a minimum- but if anyone wants to bring it- we can observe the rules of this forum and step into the appropriate section to keep this thread clean natured. We will try to keep this thread on the level. Like I posted previously, this thread is to showcase these rides for the fans anticipation for the battles on the strip that will be coming soon.:Cheer:

Last edited:
I will post pics up today sometime. Just lit it off for the first time. Hopefully I can get my daughter to make a short video. Blower sounds wicked. Should be a fun year!

I will post pics up today sometime. Just lit it off for the first time. Hopefully I can get my daughter to make a short video. Blower sounds wicked. Should be a fun year!
Very good Mr.Ponci- the new truck looks wicked with the blower/turbo combo.:pop:

I asked for some pics, don't know what paint it has.. Will see if he hollers back tomorrow. Keeping it simple from what i can tell.

I asked for some pics, don't know what paint it has.. Will see if he hollers back tomorrow. Keeping it simple from what i can tell.
Very good. There are some really wild combos in the works and I know a few will want to keep specifics closely guarded- understandable.

I plan on starting off with a simple 12V- turbos/nitrous. :Cheer:

This is all I can do for now

Will have 2 turbo's attached to a duramax and fed allot of nitrous

Attachments

• 20140107_202246.jpg
    20140107_202246.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 0
Ok one more

Attachments

• Messenger_5826510483661819828_13891483506560028.jpg
    Messenger_5826510483661819828_13891483506560028.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 0
Can one of the mods if so reading- can they please rotate those pics properly.^^^^ thank you!

If my Ft McMurray house ever sells I have some tricks up my sleeve........

Here's some build pics. Started it today and broke the cam in. At 1200 rpms it has 2.0 in the manifold and 1.0 of the blower. I did take a video but I'm having a hell of a time trying to upload it. Sorry guys. I have many more pics if you would like. Any areas that people want to see just say so. Within reason of coarse.
IMAG0906_zps3b3b8c75.jpg

IMAG0907_zpse12b01f8.jpg

IMAG0940_zps7e8dd76d.jpg

IMAG0944_zpsfd3e32c6.jpg

IMAG0845_zpscc41307f.jpg

IMAG0821_zps912bcdc6.jpg

IMAG1014_zpspjv9vnqt.jpg

IMAG1011_zpspq5chgcr.jpg

IMAG1009_zpsxm5swzh9.jpg

IMAG1031_zpswawclb5x.jpg

IMAG1055_zpsyjwzv9xs.jpg

IMAG1057_zpsypitqt9d.jpg

:Cheer: Nice work Mr.Ponci! I've wanted to see more procharger/turbo setups for a long time. Look forward to seeing/hearing it run.

Curious as to what the solenoid/valve is after the turbo is for?

Back