Pro Stock/Pro Mod Truck Folks- Get Your Asses In Here

Good Lord that is beautiful. I might need a towel.

attachment.php

It's beautiful, that's what it is.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

that is by far the cleanest engine setup I've ever seen, attention to detail adds up fast

I have to add that I'm starting out very conservative with the blower. It's way under driven for the shaft speed available. I have been hit up about the sizes. Here's a pic before startup. You be the judge on size. First one to get it right wins a prize.

brad -

i know somebody mentioned it before, but have you thought about v-banding the discharge side of the blower? those 90's are scary with good boost and heat.

brad -

i know somebody mentioned it before, but have you thought about v-banding the discharge side of the blower? those 90's are scary with good boost and heat.

My 95 has held 40psi on a U-bend, doubt the blower will make more than that...

My 95 has held 40psi on a U-bend, doubt the blower will make more than that...

So your a blower expert now or did you read that in diesel power mag? You have no ****ing idea what I'm upto. Stick to the southern end of cali. We don't exsist.

It looks way way way bigger than my 102mm hx82... so I'm going to guess 162?

That's some serious air for sure... Good night!

Man that truck looks familiar. Looks like one I saw when I joined this website almost 7 years ago.

LOL

didnt it run then too ? :hehe:
:hehe: I expected this. Chit happens- Can't beat a dead horse that has been pulverized already- Let's move forward.:woohoo: The picture above is after I had to do lots of damage control- truck was in a trailer at the failing chassis shop, not strapped down and worker was sent to pick up tubing material because they no longer were getting deliveries (somebody wasn't paying their bills- not me-the shop) and the trailer door broke and my truck fell out- while goin down the road!!! smashed body up and tin work damages were the result. Was alot of work that I didn't need to do.... I had to repo my own truck outta the shop before the sheriff padlocked the place- I repo-ed a rusty, smashed up truck that was missing alot of parts and was damaged hard. I lost about 30K.

Since then I made repairs and that chassis shop owner moved to Georgia and runs R2B2 Race Cars- and he has sent me some of the stolen parts.

Last edited:
So your a blower expert now or did you read that in diesel power mag? You have no ****ing idea what I'm upto. Stick to the southern end of cali. We don't exsist.
Judging from your pics it's easy to see that Mr.Ponci could easily whip up a nice v-banded piping if it warrants the need.

as stated previously- NICE WORK! You'd be welcomed in my garage any day Brad!:hehe:

:hehe: I expected this. Chit happens- Can't beat a dead horse that has been pulverized already- Let's move forward.:woohoo: The picture above is after I had to do lots of damage control- truck was in a trailer at the failing chassis shop, not strapped down and worker was sent to pick up tubing material because they no longer were getting deliveries (somebody wasn't paying their bills- not me-the shop) and the trailer door broke and my truck fell out- while goin down the road!!! smashed body up and tin work damages were the result. Was alot of work that I didn't need to do.... I had to repo my own truck outta the shop before the sheriff padlocked the place- I repo-ed a rusty, smashed up truck that was missing alot of parts and was damaged hard. I lost about 30K.

Since then I made repairs and that chassis shop owner moved to Georgia and runs R2B2 Race Cars- and he has sent me some of the stolen parts.

Dude. I know. Just joking with you. Chill out. And finish that thing. People have built complete cars since you posted pics last year of your primered roll cage. Sell all those other projects and work on the cool one.

Back