01 6spd

FireMed

Clown Puncher
Aquired an 01 6spd 3500 with 266k. Its in pretty good shape for a farm truck. There is minimal rust on the doors and passanger cab corner. The rust is mainly on the outer skin of the doors.

I got it last week and just looking to sell it before spring. If i dont then ill put some money in it and keep it for a while. I look it up on kbb and put it in with a utility bed since i didnt see any flat bed option. It lists for just over 12k. If someones interested in it ill take 9k for it.

The clutch, water pump, belt, air filter, fuel filter was changed about 30k miles ago (year and a half)

Things i noticed it would need:

*Tires
*tappet cover gasket (just starting to leak, not to bad)
*head liner
*mirrors (one was broke and they put/glued one on)
*syncro in 6th (if you slow shift it wont grind)
*seat (like all others this old. i put a towel for extra padding)
*dash and bezel has a coupel cracks
*ABS pump runs (idk why. thougth they lost a line and didnt reset the module.)

Text or call. 8one2-5eight4-28five3
Located in Southeast Indiana, between Louisville and Cincinnatti

Thanks Jeremie

Attachments

• IMAG1579.jpg
    IMAG1579.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG1580.jpg
    IMAG1580.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG1581.jpg
    IMAG1581.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG1582.jpg
    IMAG1582.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG1583.jpg
    IMAG1583.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG1584.jpg
    IMAG1584.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
12k seems high for a truck with bodyrot and 266k miles. On the other hand there are guys who ask more for trucks in worse shape.

That's what kbb had it for, with a utility bed and just in fair condition. Couldn't find an aluminum flatbed option. I'm only ascing 9k for it. That's a thousand off for tires, a thousand off for the misc. stuff and a thousand for bs sakes.

My eyes stuck on the 12k. 9k seems fair, a lot of these trucks are getting really hard to find without something major needing to be done. GLWS

just being honest, but 9k seems way high to me. If you fixed the seat, dash, had a decent set of tires, and it didn't have rust coming through, it'd be a different story. The list is too long, and it has rust. I just can't see somebody paying that for it. If it were mine, I'd clean up all that little stuff, put some decent tires on it and see what happens.

I understand and dont mind the feedback. Im just seeing where it sits. I really dont think its that bad for a farm truck with an 8' aluminum flat bed. I know its a list of stuff but i want to be as honest as i can.

*Tires,
*tappet cover gasket (just starting to leak, not to bad), Most leak but most would leave this out in the description also.
*head liner
*mirrors (one was broke and they put/glued one on)
*syncro in 6th (if you slow shift it wont grind) I think most would leave this out and say its normal wear aslo.
*seat (like all others this old. i put a towel for extra padding) Most people leave the seat picture out until you ask for a pic of it.
*dash and bezel has a coupel cracks
*ABS pump runs (idk why. thougth they lost a line and didnt reset the module.) This i fixed. Just need to look at the wheel sensors. Still throwing a code but pulses the breaks now instead of sliding all 4 of them.

The rust is just the outer skin of the door. Dont think most farmers would worry about it to much but do see it as a haggling point. Maybe 9 is a little high idk. Figured it knock 3 grand of private party sale. That would cover most all of it.

If im going to put tires on it then ill keep it a couple years and fix the tappet cover and put my cam and 12v lp in it. Along with the other stuff.

I have only offered here at work to friends and on here. Ill stick it on CL and see i guess.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Jeremie

Last edited:
Back