01 Dodge 4x4 QC Auto Silver

ctd2001

I am trying to sell my truck in order to get a newer 3rd gen crew cab for the family, the extd cab just makes things a little to tight. The truck has 106K miles on it and has been maintained to the fullest. The truck has a bunch of mods including a Billet DTT Trans, Mach 6 Injectors, Tst comp fueling box, edge Ez timing box, head studs, SPS62 turbo, FASS, Schied Street Cam, Intake, dual 5in stacks and Ats intake plenum, It has EGT, Trans, boost and fuel pressure gauges. The trucks interior is spotless, no stains and never smoked in, the exterior is in great shape as well. It has a leveling kit with black H2 wheels and 305/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers with about 5K miles on them. The front end was rebuilt last fall and i added a PSC steering brace. The truck has Mag Hy-tec front and rear diff covers as well. Synthetic fluids throughout the entire truck. It has tow mirrors, tinted windows and aftermarket stereo system. That is all i can think of at the moment, please feel free to contact me with questions, I am asking 17,500 for it, I can send pictures, but i am not sure how to post them into the thread, thanks

Last edited:
Back