01 performance boxes

cetanefreek

P-pumping the ol girl and don't need this stuff anymore, but I do need some $$$

bluechip redline $900

smarty $450

edge EZ $150

I'm looking to move this stuff fast so make me a reasonable offer and maybe we can deal.

feel free to call me with any questions. 208-221-7695

located in Denver at the moment.

I'm very interested in the Smarty for sure but I'm not quite sure of how to get you the money? I'm in PA.

yes, bluechip FMS redline, on my pickup it wound up to around 4100-4150 rpm.

EZ is SOLD

smarty... sale Pending.

I'm a little confused.
It either has to be a Blue Chip FMS or a Blue Chip Redline.......can't be a FMS Redline.
Blue or Red ??

You can have the Blue box upgraded to the Red program and still be blue. Cost about 700.

it's a redline box

it's just an FMS with additional capabilities, aka no more defueling, and the rev-limiter moves up to the 4000-4150 range because it totally takes over control of the vp44

it's a redline box

it's just an FMS with additional capabilities, aka no more defueling, and the rev-limiter moves up to the 4000-4150 range because it totally takes over control of the vp44
Thanks.
I was just tryin to figure out which one you had.

I'm kinda sniffin around for an FMS is why I was askin.

I do know that , that is a hellova buy for someone tho!!

I thought about getting one , but the no defuel???

It's great box guys , don't let the fact that it does not have defuel scare you.

That right foot of your is the defuel.

what do you have? not sure what kind of parts are worth $900 but my ears are open, willing to do partial trades too.

russ what are you doing now lol and no my wife does not need a fms box

russ what are you doing now lol and no my wife does not need a fms box

We are fixing up a P/pumper 24v for him and he needs the extra money to fix somebody else .............well I won't , call him and he will tell you.

Back