01 qc, lb, at, 4x4 with low low miles PRICE DROP

95ram

01 QC, LB, AT, 4x4 SLT+ Laramie. It has every available factory option inc. camper and tow package, tow mirrors, steering wheel radio controls, and heated leather. It has rhino lining bed liner. This pickup is as spotless as they come. The original owner did not drive it in the rain or snow. It's two tone green and gray. It only has 51,000 miles.

It comes with
airdog 150
DSS adjustable trac bar
Quad Adrenalin w/pulse
Smarty
4" exhaust
Under coated

Here's some pics. If anyone wants to see anything else let me know and I'll add them.

01 dodge pictures by 95_ram - Photobucket

The water in fuel light is one because I just got done washing the pickup and the sensor is still hanging loose from the airdog install. Those that have added an airdog or FASS know what I'm talking about.

16K with everything or 15K with out the Quad/Pulse and smarty. I need this thing gone. My old pickup just came up for sale and I realy want it back.

No. My old 01.5 is up for sale. I should have never sold that pickup and I kick myslef on a regular basis for doing so. I'd love to have the mega back for the room. I just dont want to make payments like that anymore. I've got to many projects going on. That and I'm poor.

01 QC

Can you PM me the least you would take for the truck, I really like it and would like to see if we can work a deal, I am in NC. Thanks, George

Back