02 Dodge 2500 auto gasser 1996 Cummins 12valve nv4500 swap

tooofast420112

recently purchased a 2002 dodge 2500 auto gas job with the intent to swap my 1996 Cummins 12 valve power plant and drive line into my origional truck was wrecked and ther was no way i was letting this motor and tranny go to waste start my adventure to go pic up the new truck monday and next week the fun begins please if u have information post i got most of my information from a wise member hear that inspired this swap on me pics and details will be knoted for all gasser swap followers as she falls together thanks for veiwing hope yall like when its complete:Cheer:

recently purchased a 2002 dodge 2500 auto gas job with the intent to swap my 1996 Cummins 12 valve power plant and drive line into my origional truck was wrecked and ther was no way i was letting this motor and tranny go to waste start my adventure to go pic up the new truck monday and next week the fun begins please if u have information post i got most of my information from a wise member hear that inspired this swap on me pics and details will be knoted for all gasser swap followers as she falls together thanks for veiwing hope yall like when its complete:Cheer:

You yankees talk to damn fast.

i may be a yankee but im no city boy. and i did not really think grammar was that important, but thanks anyways

Slow down and use punctuation.

This.

I may be a Yankee but I'm no city boy. And I did not really think grammar was that important, but thanks anyway

Correct grammar helps you articulate your needs, wants etc in a fashion that allows all to understand. It also helps us take you more seriously; if you are willing to put thought into what you want to say (first impressions mean a lot) then people are more receptive and apt to give intelligent answers back. $.02

Trust me, you are mistaken. There is a whole thread on this, I advise you read it.

:thankyou2:

Pinky Rocket is on its way.....

*Ducks*

I want to slap you for making my migraine worse by showing me this abysmal grammar fail!

Last edited:
Its not about arguing here, its about information and friends in the same passion as others. who cares how my grammer is im typeying fast cause its not my bigest worry so thanx for ur conclusion its not a buisness the smartest people may not be book smart

13648943.jpg

Last edited:
Pssh, since when has the ability to communicate your thoughts clearly and coherently to others ever been important to humanity...Oh wait always.

If you communicate like half a tard you will be treated like half a tard.

Pssh, since when has the ability to communicate your thoughts clearly and coherently to others ever been important to humanity...Oh wait always.

If you communicate like half a tard you will be treated like half a tard.

LOL Thanks for clearing that up, darling!

To the OP; now you know.

Sent from my iPhone

Gonna leave this right here

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjvCxWKJCS8&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjvCxWKJCS8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

You don't give a fvck about grammer...we don't give a fvck about your project.

thank you all, guess I must be getting back to school before some one can take you seriously here. I am no PHD, I am no college wiz, I am no grade a student, I am no honer roll high school student, and thank you I was in special classes, and maybe it did take me longer to get threw high school, I was no English major, in fact I never passed. shows clearly no matter what you will be judged. I do know I am a mechanic, who rebuilds services and trouble shoots most large size cummins engines such as ISX, QSX, ISM's and M11's i maintain a tractor trailor fleet of 20+ trucks and 30+ trailors. i grew up a farmer, i can fix just about anything and do anything i put my mind too, i can understand things most cant, its not nice to tease the un gifted if you have been threw what i have you might understand where i come from. so say what you want im just trying to make my project go threw and hopefully along the way help someone else doing the same thing work out the problems they have. if you don't care about what i'm doing cause of my spelling and or grammar are well your pretty judgmental and i don't care if you read about it, but maybe some one out there does and would like help or like to help thank you all for your time

Good luck with your project, there are a few threads on here about your swap.

I'm not being judgmental. I don't care if you didn't graduate kindergarten or if you're a doctorate. You stated you didn't care about your spelling and grammar, but it matters when it's the medium you're trying to use. We don't ask that you master the English language, just that you TRY to make something legible so we can follow along.

Back