02 Nozzles

02HO4X4

Banned
I have a set of Jammer 5's that i would like to trade for some stockers... Truck is an 02. They are currently in the truck now. I just dont have the funds for a turbo and they run extremely hot!! They are also smokey with my Edge. They have about 10k on them..

I have some! Are you just wanting the nozzles?? Send me a PM with whatever your wanting to do!!!

I have a set of stockers sitting on the shelf. Do you just want a straight trade? I can ship them tomorrow.

Yeah just straight trade. I don't have the turbo to run these. But I have a trade pending. If it falls through I will let you know. Thanks adam

Hey man if the first two don't work out let me know I would love to have them .I have a set of stock with less than 10000 miles on them that I don't really need. Thank Eddie

Hey man if the first two don't work out let me know I would love to have them .I have a set of stock with less than 10000 miles on them that I don't really need. Thank Eddie

I will let you know. Thanks

i have a set ill trade you as well....put me in line. Ill get them out as soon as you'd like

Back