03-05 ranch hand style front bumper for trade

yoda

i have a ranch hand style front bumper that i am looking to get rid of. i want to swap w/ someone that has a stock sport style front bumper and prefer it to be white. please let me know if you are interested. i would need everything to swap the bumper over.

here is what my truck looks like w/ the bumper.

100_0375.jpg

to the top...i've decided that any 03-05 front bumper will work. i can always get the bumper paint matched.

how do you figure that? its got the notching in it for the headlights.

ahh, I guess they're building the same bumper and just notching for the headlights... the bars that go around the headlights are shaped like an 06+ bumper :eek:

yeah, they are. thats one thing i'm not too thrilled w/ but other than that i love the bumper.

yeah, I had an actual 06+ bumper on my 04... I actually liked the look :eek:

it wasn't notched for the headlights, but it still fit perfect

thats cool. i've never seen anyone else do that. this bumper was on the truck when i bought her so i don't know what brand it is. but it looks a lot like a ranch hand.

i have a guy with a black ram 3500 that is looking for this exact bumper and he would be up for the trade asap as long as it will fit his early 04. let me know

where is he located? as far as i know this fits 03-05 trucks. let me know if he wants to trade.

just talked to my buddy. he would like more pics please. just send them to the phone one post above this one. thanks

can i get some pics of his bumper as well. are there any particular pics that he wants?

well, i can't send pics to someones phone...but here are some other pics that i've already got on hand...if he wants others let me know.

100_0376.jpg

100_0361.jpg

100_0364.jpg

100_0370.jpg

100_0371.jpg

Back