03-07 Ford 6.0 injectors - 50k on them

jmiltier

I got a set of 8 injectors with 50k miles on them and two being brand new.

Asking 800 shipped no core charge!

All had no stiction issues or misses just took them out to install a set of swamps because they wouldn't work on used injectors.

Attachments

• 20150225_202856.jpg
    20150225_202856.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
I got a set of 8 injectors with 50k miles on them and two being brand new.

Asking 800 shipped no core charge!

All had no stiction issues or misses just took them out to install a set of swamps because they wouldn't work on used injectors.

03-04 Ford 6.0 Injectors

Current core value is $85 TOPS.
I should know, I'm sitting on 22 good ones and the buyer won't pay me the $85 each, unless I procure 2 or 3 HPOPS to go with the ones I have.

Average core value is around $60 per injector.

FWIW, I'll pay $90 each for HPOPS. LOL

Mark.

Last edited:
Current core value is $85 TOPS.
I should know, I'm sitting on 22 good ones and the buyer won't pay me the $85 each, unless I procure 2 or 3 HPOPS to go with the ones I have.

Average core value is around $60 per injector.

FWIW, I'll pay $90 each for HPOPS. LOL

Mark.

So are you making a offer? Ready to come this way with some 6.7s?

So are you making a offer? Ready to come this way with some 6.7s?
I was mentioning their value in accordance to my most recent experiences, if you want to let them go cheap, that's your decision.

A far as coming your way with 6.7s, with the past few weeks of first being sick, then Dad passing away, I'm pretty far behind on other obligations (mostly shipping) and I'm hoping like heck to get all of that caught up this week, then move on to doing the trip that you are a part of.

Mark.

They will work regardless if you swap all at once. I only install late injectors including replacing 1, 2, 3, or whatever in the early trucks. Been doing that since the 04.5-05 injectors came out. The only time you can see a difference is on cold starts with a IDS with compensation turned off looking at cylinder contribution test. Even then its minimal.

Back