03 CR goes 1009 HP

Merv is still around and kickin.LOL He was at our last fall event.

Distributor said:
Does Don issue a waffling card with each purchase??? I am not into dynoing till they out perform the likes of Haisley's or Scheids.....

What I am talking about is the new theories Don alludes to such as Added airflow aids in durability issues,Deere's new locomotive and ship engines and scores of other great ones over the years....
I have know idea what you are referring to there. LOL Those must have been mentioned before my time. l o l But since we are on the subject of 3rd gens and not 12V's what have they released that produced earth shattering numbers with?

Don M said:
Yep, a shoppin' cart with an engine. Wow!

5,200 w/o driver (street)
and 2,500 w/o driver (pro)

Equipped with outstanding performance in the field of excellences "INDUSTRIAL INJECTION INJECTORS" (for the people  serious about perfromance) And of course, you know we've learned about LSA's:kick:

Last edited:
Don's PM

I've just responded to your PM Don, call Industrial Injection Services, they'll set you up

DIESEL POWER said:
most of anything that comes from II is built in house, i personally have been to utah and seen these guys in action. but i will talk to brady and see, i was just told by Ts that this is what they where runnin.

This truck is my truck and it has had a Scheid HRVP and now has a P-Pump from Scheid. Dont know who could have told you that from here, but Timbeaux and Rods are correct.

Sheila

Bye Now said:
This truck is my truck and it has had a Scheid HRVP and now has a P-Pump from Scheid. Dont know who could have told you that from here, but Timbeaux and Rods are correct.

Sheila

Sheila, thanks for clearing that up for us!!

Ted

:eek:wned: :hehe: :kick:

Diesel Power said:
i hate to say it like this but, i called and asked what was on it and it was told to me--industrial injection! weather it was before or after the fact these guys have a reason and a dyno.

Bye Now said:

Sheila

Timbeaux rests his case. Once again, I try to refrain from posting about setups that I dont know much about, even if I think I do...... Keeps me from looking silly LOL

Smokem said:
Yes, The Timbeaux has spoken. Not exactly third person but you get the idea.

Sweet! I'm "The" Timbeaux now? Wait till I tell my friends!

Fletcher said:
I've just responded to your PM Don, call Industrial Injection Services, they'll set you up

PM? LOL. Dream on hooker!

Dang, I do recall talking to someone at II once. I needed to send back several sets of their EDM injectors for customers to receive credit after I removed them.

Hooker, stripper. Its all the same lol

Don M said:
Dang, I do recall talking to someone at II once. I needed to send back several sets of their EDM injectors for customers to receive credit after I removed them.

Hooker, stripper. Its all the same lol
Don't forget about kerry's vintage POS's! LOL

Last edited:
Bye Now said:

Sheila

shelia, no one at II told me this, it was one of the guys at TS, i dont remember who. it was about 2 months ago, sorry for the confusion. thanks for clearing it up.

lmills said:
Don't forget about kerry's vintage POS's! LOL

funny you say that lloyd. kerry was in love with his truck for about a week---just enough time for him to screw with the programs and toast the injectors. and you know what even better the SAME injectors just put down another 1000hp dyno run....................vintage POS's? i dont think so:hehe:

you guys look to be having too much fun over here. i am still waiting on proof to when wade has run nitrous on his truck. on or off the track. i would love to know.

i am hoping like hell i have my life back on track in order to get to the spring fling to shoot the breeze with everyone. but its not looking to promising at the moment. i would love to get back into the diesel world full force again one day.

you guys keep up the good work, and keep everyone on there toes. and for gods sake lets see some high hp numbers out of all of the CR trucks this year. and TJ kick some ass with you 24v. Wes show them guys what a proporly tune 12v is all about this year. see ya Robert

DIESEL POWER said:
shelia, no one at II told me this, it was one of the guys at TS, i dont remember who. it was about 2 months ago, sorry for the confusion. thanks for clearing it up.

:doh: Again..............................and again.....................and again

:hehe:

Robertp said:
you guys look to be having too much fun over here. i am still waiting on proof to when wade has run nitrous on his truck. on or off the track. i would love to know.

i am hoping like hell i have my life back on track in order to get to the spring fling to shoot the breeze with everyone. but its not looking to promising at the moment. i would love to get back into the diesel world full force again one day.

you guys keep up the good work, and keep everyone on there toes. and for gods sake lets see some high hp numbers out of all of the CR trucks this year. and TJ kick some ass with you 24v. Wes show them guys what a proporly tune 12v is all about this year. see ya Robert
What's wrong Rob? :(

Dockboy said:
:doh: Again..............................and again.....................and again

:hehe:
Just a different flavor of one of the Out boys

hey Don M, you have had a week to come up with your proof im running NOS and or dyno sheets for this monster truck you have.

WHERE IS IT????????????????????:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :bs:

Back