03 cr twinturbos built trans $16,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

stockclass

Banned
truck is 4 door power every thing. truck runs very well, it has 3 pilller pod,auto trans very strong. to much power for what i need it for.pm me thanks.

03 cr

i will get some pics up, i can only email them to you. and what would you like to know. call 608 343 2859,

03 cr

i might trade, but you would be paying, i dont need a 2nd gen truck but if the price is right i would.

Just list specs on your thread. Milage, color, mods etc.

Real hard, if you want to see it,i will email them if notyou will not. thanks for your info.

03cr

I figure if someone's not intelligent enough to open a photobucket account, they're probably not intelligent enough to maintain a vehicle, so I'll pass :eek:
my such big words. i dont think thats the problem, but thanks for your input on life. dont think i need you 2 guys to sell my truck. many more guys out there that have email.i said i would send them out monday. if you dont like that to bad. :thankyou2: have a god night.

dont worry bout it man, if there not willin to get the pics emailed to em then they surely aint intrested in buyin the truck from you.

I just do not get people. You come on here to sell a truck but act like a prick when people ask you to post pics. Not to even mention starting a thread to sell it with almost zero info. (Other than listing a gauge pod LOL Yeah that is much more important than 4wd or mileage.) Not everyone is going to PM you for pics but if they see something they like or think a friend would like, you just might sell the truck. Try Cummins forum, I think you will fit right in.

my such big words. i dont think thats the problem, but thanks for your input on life. dont think i need you 2 guys to sell my truck. many more guys out there that have email.i said i would send them out monday. if you dont like that to bad. :thankyou2: have a god night.

when I try to sell something I give as much detail and information as possible. cuts down on having to answer a million questions and send a million emails. and I got $25k for my twin turbo 04 :eek:

lol

holy snikes, does this off season have you guys a little testee!! lol

I just do not get people. You come on here to sell a truck but act like a prick when people ask you to post pics. Not to even mention starting a thread to sell it with almost zero info. (Other than listing a gauge pod LOL Yeah that is much more important than 4wd or mileage.) Not everyone is going to PM you for pics but if they see something they like or think a friend would like, you just might sell the truck. Try Cummins forum, I think you will fit right in.

Exactly don. Put a little effort into your sale! It's nice to click on an add and know what's being sold! Instead of "twin turbo 03 built tranny 16,500$" with hardly any more details.

Maybe that's my problem with selling my truck- too much info! Lets try this: truck for sale $16,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back