03 Dodge 3500

CPSimpson

I've got a 03 QC Dually, a gooseneck came down on the bed and slid into the cab at 165k and they totalled the truck. It has a Indiana Manufactured title. It has a 04 cab and 07 bed on it now. It has a Goerend converter, valve body, and pan, billet input, Haisley Machine flexplate. 2nd gen turbo set up with a S366 66/74/14 just rebuilt by Turbo Diesel Injection 1k miles ago. New injectors at 175k with hardened bodies, Redhead Steering Gearbox, Airdog II 165, 5" MBRP exhaust, Dipricol gauges (rail, boost, fuel, egt) EGT quit working but i have a new prob to try. The truck has 238k now. I would drive this truck anywhere.

Now for the bad, it has a loose front end. I replaced u joints and hub assemblies. Put a redhead steering gear box on it. I think it is control arms because the steering is tight. I have all new control arms off of a 2012 for it. It needs the blend door in the HVAC fixed and A/C needs charged. It has 4.10 gears, I have 3.73 and master install kits for both axles. It also has new tires about 8k miles ago.

I have everything to fix the flaws except the A/C and blend door. Asking 15k obo.

Call or Text 317-Five 1 Two-4388.
The truck is located in Shelbyville, IN.

thanks,

Clayton

mepaheva.jpg

uvydu2yn.jpg

Ok, that was a middle if the night post. So, To The Top.

Someone buy this so my wife can make me sleep on the recliner for a few weeks for buying a new truck. I need some good rest!

250 Views and not one question, comment, offer, anything? Am I priced to high?

If I had the heart to sell my 12 valve I'd be into this thing. But I just can't part with it!

meh, just keep it. :evil

You need a dodge again, right. I should probably just keep it. I going to put new control arms on this afternoon, I've got some new shocks too. If I get the gears put in I might keep it.

It's Friday, Friday, Friday. Here's a little bump for Friday, Friday, Friday!

Price Drop: 14k obo

I also added a Agricover Tonneau to it last week.

I rode in this truck down at TS. If I didn't have a semi motor to rebuild I'd be trying to buy this.

I rode in this truck down at TS. If I didn't have a semi motor to rebuild I'd be trying to buy this.

That truck would be perfect for you!

Id say the price is great on it. I got almost the same money out of my 2wd.

That truck would be perfect for you!

Id say the price is great on it. I got almost the same money out of my 2wd.

But your 2wd did have a salvage title either. Not that that would bother me but does take away from the value of the truck.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, if I didn't already have 3 trucks I'd be all over this.

GLWS!

If you look up the bluebook, it values at 14k. So I figured the built trans, new injectors and turbo can make up the title part. I'd like to move this thing soon, don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer. You never know I might just take it.

Back