03 Ford F350 CCLB Chassis

12VRoush

Ford F350 4x4
interior is gutted and lined, fiberglass racing seat, and custom sheet metal dash.
Chassis, lightened removed any unnecessary bolt or cross member for weight savings.
Custom Paint Caddy Pearl White & Brandywine with small flake, hand pinstriped gold to separate the two. Very Sharp, no rust, no issues. Gorgeous Truck
08 Mirrors, custom headlights
Autometer gauges
Custom adjustable draw bar hitch.
solid suspension
Traction bars front and rear
Daul QA1 90/10 shocks up front on both side
Real wheels in front 16x10 aluminum ford dually wheels in rear
6 new BFG all terrains with 16 hooks on em no street miles.
Rebuilt NV4500, HD input, stock length custom bellhousing to run crower style stand clutch or switch to NV bell and can run finger style triple disk clutch.
Custom Kennys Crower style triple disk, with no hooks on it. and extra disc and floater clutch was 4K...
Valair Triple Disk needs rebuilt.
273 Transfer case from Nates Transfer Case, He may still warranty with transfer of ownership
Weight box/ water tank
Water to Air intercoolers
Dual rule 3700gph pumps
Radiator with Electric 16" Fans
Dana 80- Brannik Axles, LPW Diff cover,
Dana 60, Solid brand Hubs with no lock outs, aftermarket axles and rotors
lots of extra parts to go with it

Im sure i am forgetting some things. I started my own business and with all these rule changes I am sitting out for a bit.

Call or text for info.
740-804-2o24
16K obo no trades
Parting motor out also separate thread will make package deal if someone is interested.
-Clinton

Attachments

• IMG_3664.JPG
    IMG_3664.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3666.JPG
    IMG_3666.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4300.jpg
    IMG_4300.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4298.jpg
    IMG_4298.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4295.jpg
    IMG_4295.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thanks I would really like to keep the chassis and start again some day... but it will serve someone better right now.

I feel the same way about mine but if the offer is there it won't do much sitting in my shop.

Ford F350 4x4
interior is gutted and lined, fiberglass racing seat, and custom sheet metal dash.
Chassis, lightened removed any unnecessary bolt or cross member for weight savings.
Custom Paint Caddy Pearl White & Brandywine with small flake, hand pinstriped gold to separate the two. Very Sharp, no rust, no issues. Gorgeous Truck
08 Mirrors, custom headlights
Autometer gauges
Custom adjustable draw bar hitch.
solid suspension
Traction bars front and rear
Daul QA1 90/10 shocks up front on both side
Real wheels in front 16x10 aluminum ford dually wheels in rear
6 new BFG all terrains with 16 hooks on em no street miles.
Rebuilt NV4500, HD input, stock length custom bellhousing to run crower style stand clutch or switch to NV bell and can run finger style triple disk clutch.
Custom Kennys Crower style triple disk, with no hooks on it. and extra disc and floater clutch was 4K...
Valair Triple Disk needs rebuilt.
273 Transfer case from Nates Transfer Case, He may still warranty with transfer of ownership
Weight box/ water tank
Water to Air intercoolers
Dual rule 3700gph pumps
Radiator with Electric 16" Fans
Dana 80- Brannik Axles, LPW Diff cover,
Dana 60, Solid brand Hubs with no lock outs, aftermarket axles and rotors
lots of extra parts to go with it

Im sure i am forgetting some things. I started my own business and with all these rule changes I am sitting out for a bit.

Call or text for info.
740-804-2o24
16K obo no trades
Parting motor out also separate thread will make package deal if someone is interested.
-Clinton

Rear axle has a spool along with the front having a locker.

Crickets.. Gotta love all these rule changes and makes everyones valuable to into paper weights.. especially all those 5k turbos last yr into nothing this yr!

Could be turned back to 2.5 or is still legal in many organizations.

Thanks Bump Make OFFER

Bump literally only needs a motor... new xs power battery even comes with it.
Everything is there for a drop in ready puller!

Back