04 1/2- 07 Update

Speed it's hard to read what your wrote with the pic you have, can't stop looking LOL LOL

Ok 03-05 years but is there any solid release from EFI ? The link is old news started back in 2011, Hard to believe it could be that hard for them , Not Profitable enough would be a better conclusion, I was hoping Cindy could give a status report !!!

Ok 03-05 years but is there any solid release from EFI ? The link is old news started back in 2011, Hard to believe it could be that hard for them , Not Profitable enough would be a better conclusion, I was hoping Cindy could give a status report !!!

As per her last post in that thread, not even a month ago...

The thing with development is you never know what is around the corner. Sometimes it's a roadblock that slows things down considerably, other times it's the type of roll you'd love to get when in Vegas in the high rollers room ;)

In the past sometimes it takes months to develop support, sometimes longer....but I look at one of the gasser ECM's we supported and from the start of development, through testing (our own vehicle), through to public release was less than 2 weeks...now that's a record I hope we can break sometime in the future.

Cheers
Cindy

If it was that easy, you wouldn't be asking....another company would have delivered you a more than adequate solution back in 2004. So here we are at the end of 2012. some 8 years down the track and no one has. That in itself is indication enough of the complexity behind the project.

At this point we've only invested a couple of months in development. We don't have any concrete time frames to convey at this point.

Cheers
Cindy

as long as we know you are still trying, and haven't given up.

Whats the going rate for a 2006 ECM? If there not ready by spring Im going in.

Back